Premium Guided Tour of Salisbury Cathedral, Stonehenge & Bath
Enjoy a tour of the Salisbury Cathedral, Stonehenge, and Bath with a professional guide and indulge in a historical exploration of England in this quintessentially English countryside tour.
Your Tour Highlights
- Enter the Salisbury Cathedral and enjoy the attraction on a guided tour.
- Watch the world’s oldest clock in action in a private viewing.
- Admission to the Stonehenge with an exclusive interactive map and an audio guide.
- Panoramic coach tour of Bath, England’s first UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Learn about the attractions from a professional tour guide who will be accompanying you on the tour.
- Luxury coach with onboard Wi-Fi.
A world class heritage attraction and an international symbol of Christianity, the Salisbury Cathedral is one of UK's most visited attractions. Explore the incredible 13th Century Gothic-style Cathedral topped with Britain’s tallest spire. Inside the cathedral, you'll be greeted by the lavish architecture and its graceful, elegant proportions. You will also visit the Chapter House, home to one of the 4 only remaining copies of The Magna Carta.
The Stonehenge's rock formations have stood tall for over 5 millennia and their significance in history continue to be debated. Your tour takes you to this UNESCO World Heritage Site for an exploration of one of the most sought after attractions in the United Kingdom. Step back in time an incredible 4,500 years and walk in the footsteps of our Neolithic ancestors as you explore one of the world’s most famous prehistoric monuments. Visit the Neolithic houses, the visitor center and the incredible exhibition which is home to over 250 archaeological objects and treasures.
Finally, you round off your day with a walking tour of the beautiful city of Bath. This World Heritage Site, with its stunning architecture, is a sight to behold. The panoramic bus tour takes you around the city and will show you the crescents, Pulteney Bridge and Bath Abbey. You round off your time in Bath with entry into the Roman Baths that are in perfect working order to this date.
- Entrance to Salisbury Cathedral
- Entrance to Stonehenge
- Entrance to the Roman Baths
- Personal Audio Headset
- Free WiFi
- Afternoon tea at Salisbury Cathedral: sandwiches, scones, cakes and tea
- LIve English Speaking Guide
- Transfers to and from London in a luxury coach
Know Before You Go
The tour begins at 08:30 am from London and ends back in London at 07:30 pm.
The tour begins at the Victoria Coach Station. Please enter the station and find your coach which is usually parked on platforms 1-5.
All cancellations/rescheduling requests made 24 hours prior to the start time of your experience will be processed for free without any additional charges.
How To Redeem Tickets
• You will receive an email with your tour voucher in a few minutes.
• Please take a print out of your ticket and go to the meeting point.
• Show your print out to at the meeting point at Victoria Coach Station, platforms 1-5.
• Your tickets are valid for the day you’ve booked the experience.
Victoria Coach Station, 258 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London