Buckingham Palace and Stonehenge Tour
See the top two UK attractions in a single day! Enjoy a sightseeing tour of the Buckingham Palace, the official residence of the Queen and the Stonehenge, a UNESCO World Heritage Site which dates back to 3,000 BC.
Your Tour Highlights
- Visit the iconic Buckingham Palace, the home of the British Royal family.
- Enjoy a multimedia tour of the Buckingham Palace and learn about its history and treasures.
- Walk through the picture gallery, the state rooms and much more.
- Go on an adventure to the Stonehenge, an iconic attraction in all of England.
- Relax in the comfort of a luxuriously air-conditioned coach on your way to and from London.
Two of Britain's most iconic attractions in 1 day! This tour takes you to the magnificent Buckingham Palace and gives you an extended visit to the iconic Stonehenge.
Your tour starts off with a special timed entry to Queen Elizabeth II's official London residence. Explore the lavish rooms of the palace at your own pace and gain exclusive entry to the state rooms that are open for just 8 weeks in a year! While here, you can walk through the 47 meter-long picture gallery and view some masterpieces of the royal collection.
Following the tour of this stately mansion, you will head to Victoria to board the luxury coach to the Stonehenge. The Stonehenge has stood tall for over 5 millennia and ever since has been shrouded in mystery over its existence and significance. Discover this iconic UNESCO World Heritage Site at your own pace before heading back to London.
- Admission to Buckingham Palace
- Multimedia tour of Buckingham
- Access to state rooms at the palace
- Transfers to and from London
- Admission to Stonehenge
Know Before You Go
The tour begins at 9:10 am from the Golden Tours Visitors Centre located at #4, Fountain Square, 123-151, Buckingham Palace Road. To get here, walk from the tube station towards Victoria coach station in the opposite direction of the Buckingham Palace. Before you reach the coach station, you will see the 'Colonnade Walk' on the left. Enter the walkway and turn left at the Subway sandwich store; the visitor center is behind the fountain. You will be back in London at 08:00 pm.
No cancellations/rescheduling requests will be entertained for this tour.
The trip was amazing and the price was great
Its a day long journey! But, we thoroughly enjoyed the culture, history and architecture of this tour.
Our freinds set the bar pretty high for Buckingham Palace and Stonehenge Tour. Not even a a tad bit disappointing
How To Redeem Tickets
• You will receive an email with your Tour voucher in a few minutes.
• Please take a printout of your voucher to the meeting point at #4, Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road.
• At the meeting point redeem your printout for physical tickets.
Ticket Redemption Centre
Golden Tour Visitor Centre, Victoria at #4, Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road
How To Find
Walk from the tube station towards Victoria coach station (in the opposite direction to), Buckingham Palace. Before you reach the coach station, you will see the 'Colonnade Walk' on the left. Enter the walkway and turn left at the Subway sandwich store; the visitor centre is behind the fountain.
Colonnade Walk, Fountain Square.
Your tickets are valid for the day and time you’ve booked the experience.
Golden Tours Visitors Centre Victoria, 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London
You’ll begin by meeting your Golden Tours representative at 9.15am (departure 9.30am) at the Golden Tours offices in Victoria who will then escort you the short way to Buckingham Palace (10 minute walk).
Other experiences similar to Buckingham Palace and Stonehenge Tour