Guided Tour of Windsor, Stonehenge, Lacock and Bath with Transfers
Windsor, Stonehenge, Lacock, and Bath
What You Get
A day trip to some of UK's best spots and sights
Transportation in a fully air-conditioned motor coach
Free exploration of the town of Windsor
Admission to the breathtaking Stonehenge, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Visit the Lacock Abbey in the city of Lacock
Walking tour of Bath
Your Day in Windsor, Stonehenge, Lacock, and Bath
Lying on the banks of the River Thames, Windsor is a magnificent town filled with shops, eateries and a ton of picturesque pubs. Wander the streets of the city that surround the beautiful Windsor Castle. (Your tour does not give you entry to the castle)
The next lap of your journey takes you to the magnificent Stonehenge, a UNESCO World Heritage site. This impressive rock formation has been ever-present for the past 5 millennia. You will learn about the history of this site from your tour guide and have the chance to purchase some memorabilia at the visitor center.
Lacock, a beautiful medieval village is next on your tour. While here, you can explore the beautiful Abbey which was built on the foundations of a nunnery.
Finally, you head on to the city of Bath—a UNESCO World Heritage Site. This includes a 30-minute walking tour of the city, showing you around some of the highlights of the city center and informing you about Bath's rich history.
- Entry to Windsor Castle
- Entry to Roman Baths
- Hotel drop off
- Expert guide
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Meet your guide at Greenline Coach Terminal, Bus Stop #3
- Address: Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH, United Kingdom
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The closest bus stop is Londyn, which stops right across from the meeting point
- Bus 05EX will bring you here
- The closest subway station is Victoria Station, a 5-minute walk to the meeting point
- Victoria, Circle, and district lines will bring you here
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected at checkout.
- The meeting time is 7:45am sharp, and return at approximately 8pm
- Bookings made after midnight for the same day will not receive a free snack pack
- During Peak Periods, Additional Vehicles Without Wi-Fi May Be Used