Vegas Strip Highlights Heli Tour Without transfers
Flight Time: 12-15 Mins in a state of the art ECO-Star Helicopter
Sights to look out for
- Las Vegas Strip
- Pyramid of Luxor
- Bellagio Fountains
- Caesar’s Palace
- New York-New York
Getting there: Fly to the Canyon in the extremely comfortable AS-350 Helicopter.
Drinks: Champagne pre-flight
Fly over the megaresorts of the Las Vegas strip with this amazing night tour. Departing from the McCarran airport terminal, you will be served champagne before departing on the limousine of the sky, the ECO-star Helicopter.
Beginning with the southern end of the strip, enjoy unparalleled views of the New York-New York skyline, the Bellagio fountains, and the unfading lights of the Luxor Pyramid. Your tour then heads on to downtown Las Vegas for birds-eye views of the city’s first casinos.
The tour is approximately 1.5 hours from pickup to dropoff and is inclusive of a flight time of 12-15 minutes.
About your Helicopter
- Single engine Helicopter with triple blade star flex rotor
- Newly designed avionics and safety features, thus having a very high safety standard
- Extra-wide cabin with wraparound windows
- Exceptionally smooth ride
- 23% more legroom than the A-star helicopter
- Whisper Jet technology for a quiet ride
- Bose® sound system
- Leather energy-absorbing seats
- 10-12 minutes flight time with narration
- Complimentary champagne
- Shuttle service - Guests must arrange their own transportation to the Papillon Las Vegas Terminal located at 275 E. Tropicana Ave, Las Vegas
You will get an email confirmation within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Sundance Helicopter Terminal, 5596 Haven St, Las Vegas
- Time listed on the website is the estimated pick-up time from your hotel
- Please provide all passenger names, their respective weights, and hotel name and address in the Hotel Name or Address field at checkout
- All passengers booked on a tour must carry government issued forms of identification
- Any passenger weighing over 275 pounds will be charged an additional fee at the heliport
- Water bottles and selfie sticks are not allowed in-flight
- Wear closed shoes and comfortable layered clothing
- If your flight is canceled due to poor weather, we will reschedule your flight for another day at no additional cost