Versailles Skip The Line Tour with Audioguide
Skip the long entry line with your priority access ticket and make the most of your time in Versailles. Tour the exquisite royal apartments, visit the stunning Hall of Mirrors and roam around the gardens. Learn all about the French monarchy as your complimentary audio guide demystifies some of the Palace’s most enticing secrets. It takes approximately 2-3 hours to tour the royal estate; however, your ticket grants admission until closing hours on the day of your visit.
- Avoid long queues with exclusive skip-the-line access and make the most of your time at Versailles.
- Enjoy convenient ticket pickup just a few minutes walk from the Palace of Versailles.
- From King Louis XIV to Marie Antoinette, get a glimpse into the lives of the French monarchy’s most influential figures.
- See the ornate King's State Apartments and the glittering Hall of Mirrors at the Palace.
- Take a stroll in the beautiful French gardens and admire the exquisite Versailles fountains.
Make the Most of Your Versailles Skip the Line Tour with Your Priority Access Pass
With your Priority Access pass, avoid the long queues and make the most of your time in Versailles. While purchasing tickets on-site requires you to queue in two lines, the ticket box office and the entry line, your skip the line pass allows you to bypass both.
The Ornate State Apartments and the Glittering Hall of Mirrors
Begin your visit by exploring the ornate King's State Apartments. Learn about the French monarchy and peek into the private lives of the infamous King Louis XIV and Marie Antoinette. Next, make your way to the glittering Hall of Mirrors. Designed to protect the ornate walls and ceilings from smoke, the hall’s 357 mirrors were strategically placed to reflect the light of candles. With just a few flames, the reflection from so many mirrors was enough to light up the whole hall!
Take a Stroll in the French Gardens and see the Exquisite Versailles Fountains
After admiring the inside of the Palace, head outdoors and take in the grandeur of the estate’s impressive architecture. Stroll along the cobblestone grounds, through the beautiful French gardens, and pass by the gorgeous Versailles fountains. At the Carrosses Gallery, travel back in time as you explore carriages, coaches, sculptures and other artifacts left behind by the French Monarch.
For tips on how to navigate the palace, make the most of your time, and choose the best experience, refer to our Palace of Versailles tours and tickets collection.
Upgrade to Tickets with Access to Marie-Antoinette’s Estate
In addition to the Castle, explore the two Trianons and get a peek into the Queen’s world with our Versailles skip-the-line VIP Entry ticket.
Upgrade to Versailles Guided Tour
If you’d like to maximize your time at the palace of Versailles and get a more in depth Castle experience, check out the Versailles Priority Access Guided Tour- 75 Minutes Classic ticket.
- Priority Access to the Palace of Versailles.
- Access to the Castle (Royal Apartments + Hall of Mirrors).
- Access to the Gardens and Fountains, including the days of Musical Fountain and Garden shows.
- Access to The Park.
- Access to The Carrosses Gallery.
- Exclusive Headout Versailles Palace Visitor's Guide
- Live Guide
- Access to Marie-Antoinette’s Estate, the Trianon.
- Transportation from/to Paris.
Know Before You Go
The tours are priced higher on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Tuesday from April to October. This is because on Saturday and Sunday, the experience includes access to the Musical Fountains Show while on Tuesday and Friday, the experience includes access to the Musical Gardens.
Versailles skip-the-line tours with audioguide are available Tuesday through Sunday, starting at 11:30 AM, 12:30 AM, 1:45 PM and 2:45 PM. In case of late arrival, no refund or postponement will be granted.
By Train: To reach the Palace of Versailles by train, you have several options:
- Take RER line C to Versailles Rive Gauche. From the station, it’s just a 10-minute walk to the Palace.
- From Paris Montparnasse train station, SNCF trains arrive at Versailles Chantiers station, an 18-minute walk to the Chateau.
- From Paris Saint Lazare train station, SNCF trains arrive at Versailles Rive Droite station, a 17-minute walk to the Château.
Upon arrival, head to the Guidatours office, at 10 Avenue du Général de Gaulle, located approximately 400 meters outside the Palace of Versailles.
Should you head directly to the palace with your confirmation voucher, you will not be given entry.
Audio guides are available in 11 languages:
Spanish | Chinese | English | French | German | Italian | Japanese | Korean | Polish | Portuguese | Russian
The audio guides will be distributed in the Palace by your tour representative.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
- You will receive an email with your voucher instantly.
- Please download and display your mobile voucher to your host.
- Collect your audio guide from one of two pick-up counters and enjoy your experience at the palace.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification