Panoramic Tour of London with St Pauls Cathedral & Tower of London
Embark on a panoramic tour of the capital city in a luxury coach, with the added thrill of exploring two of the most important attractions in London, St. Paul's Cathedral and the notorious Tower of London before relaxing on cruise boat sailing down the Thames.
- Enjoy a panoramic tour of London in a first class luxury Motor-coach.
- Admire the architecture and history of the structure during your guided tour of St Paul's Cathedral.
- Marvel at the Crown Jewels of England and learn the role of this pivotal building in British History during your guided tour of the Tower of London.
- Put your feet up and relax during your Thames River Cruise.
- Enjoy the services of a professional tour guide who will help you navigate through the city.
Hop on a luxury motor-coach and embark on a guided tour of the historical sights of London. First, we take you on a guided tour of St Paul's Cathedral, one of London's crown architectural marvels and also the sight of most royal events.
Next, you head into the Tower of London, one of the world's most famous and spectacular fortresses. Regale with stories of the past from the Beefeaters who guard the tower. You will also visit the Crown Jewels, and have a look at the solid gold crown used at the coronation of Queen Elizabeth II amongst other collections.
Finally, you can hop on the cruise boat for a cruise between the Tower of London and Westminster Pier. You also have the option to take the cruise on a later day at a time of your choosing.
- English Speaking Guide
- Entrance to St Paul's Cathedral
- Entrance to the Tower of London
- River Cruise
- Personal Audio Headset
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
This tour departs from the Original London Visitor Centre everyday at 1:00 PM and ends at 5:30 PM at Victoria Train Station (Westminster Pier from April 2018 onward).
Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour starts.
The tour lasts approximately four and a half hours.
- Students will be required to show a valid 'student ID card' prior to departure
- On Sundays and during special events, St Paul's Cathedral is closed to visitors. We will stop for photographs at St Paul's Cathedral and stay longer at the Tower of London
Strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. You must carry a printed copy of the voucher to the Original London Visitor Center, along with a valid photo ID.
The Original London Visitor Center is located at 17-19 Cockspur Street, Trafalgar Square, next to the Embassy of Brazil in London.
The Original London Visitor Centre, 17-19 Cockspur Street, Trafalgar Square, London
On Sundays and during special events, St Paul's Cathedral is closed to visitors. We will stop for photographs at St Paul's Cathedral and spend longer at the Tower of London.
The Golden Gallery may be closed on occasions for refurbishment.