Panoramic Tour of London
What You Get
- A panoramic tour of London in a first class luxury Motor-coach
- Guided tour of St Paul's Cathedral
- Guided tour of Tower of London
- Thames River Cruise
- Services of a professional Tour Guide
- Personal Audio Headset
- Free Wifi on the motor-coach
Hop on a luxury motor-coach and embark on a guided tour of the historical sights of London. First, we take you on a guided tour of St Paul's Cathedral, one of London's crown architectural marvels and also the sight of most royal events.
Next, you head into the Tower of London, one of the world's most famous and spectacular fortresses. Regale with stories of the past from the Beefeaters who guard the tower. You will also visit the Crown Jewels, and have a look at the solid gold crown used at the coronation of Queen Elizabeth II amongst other collections.
Finally, you can hop on the cruise boat for a cruise between the Tower of London and Westminster Pier. You also have the option to take the cruise on a later day at a time of your choosing.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour starts
- Students will be required to show a valid 'student ID card' prior to departure
- On Sundays and during special events, St Paul's Cathedral is closed to visitors. We will stop for photographs at St Paul's Cathedral and stay longer at the Tower of London
- Tour finishes at Victoria Train Station.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. You must carry a printed copy of the voucher to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
The Original London Visitor Centre, 17-19 Cockspur Street, Trafalgar Square, London
Other experiences similar to Panoramic Tour of London