Thames Clippers Cruise & Emirates Air Line
A one-of-a-kind combo tour in London, Thames Clippers & Emirates Airline Cable Car is the ideal tour to experience panoramic vistas of London. With stunning views of London, its attractions and cityscape from multiple perspectives, this is arguably one of the most picturesque tours in the city. Thames Clippers is the perfect cruise experience if you’re looking to explore the city at your own pace. The fleet is also one of the fastest in London, allowing to to travel between piers faster, and more efficiently. If you’re into breathtaking views, this experience is for you!
- Discover breathtaking views of the city by cruising on the Thames River and exploring the city’s famous riverside monuments
- Enjoy a stunning visual spectacle at the Emirates Air Line as you glide over the cityscape of London and take in its scenic attractions
- Choose a ticket that allows you to go from any pier to any pier of your choice, or choose one that allows unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off across 17 piers on the river.
- Experience the fastest catamaran boats in the city, with an on-board coffee bar, and learn about the city’s rich culture and heritage by downloading the free audio guide app.
- Watch an in-flight discovery film and enjoy an in-flight guide as you soar of London at the Emirates Air Line.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
The Thames Clippers & Emirates Airline Cable Car experience is the most wholesome sightseeing in the entire city. In a single ticket, you get to soar across the skies, and glide on the water surface. Take in the breathtaking sights of London including the landmark monuments such as St. James Park, Big Ben, London Eye, Houses of Parliament and several others from different perspectives in a sightseeing experience that is nothing short of perfect.
The Emirates Airline Cable Car is a must-experience attraction in London. Ride the London skies on a pod with an in-flight discovery film and guide and learn more about the city’s rich heritage. You will also get an audio guide on the Thames Clipper experience allowing you further your knowledge about British culture and traditions all through the day.
If you’re a tourist looking for the best views of London, a local searching for the perfect picture background, or just an average individual looking for a relaxing, charming experience, then this is for you.
This one-of-a-kind tour combo is going to take your breath away, and by the end of the surreal sights you see, we’re pretty sure you’ll also be speechless. Head to River Thames for a sightseeing cruise on the fastest catamarans in the city. Not just that, you can upgrade your Thames experience to include Hop-On Hop-Off tickets which allow you unlimited access on the cruise. This gives you all the freedom you need to plan your visits to London’s proud collection of riverside monuments.
The second part of your combo ticket, is the Emirates Airline Cable Car. Head to the North Greenwich Station and make your way to London’s unique 1km long skyride. With dramatic views of the city down below, this is a memory you will not soon forget. However, these tickets offer more than just incredible views. Both experiences have a very relaxing ambience, and if you’re looking to de-stress then there’s nothing like it.
- Thames Clipper Ticket
- Unlimited Hop-on Hop-Off Thames Cruise(Optional)
- Emirates Airline Ticket
Know Before You Go
In the next step of the booking process, you will be asked to choose between two ticket variants. These variants apply on to the Thames Clippers Experience. Here’s a brief about the variants which will help you select the appropriate ticket: - One Way: The One Way variants allows you to travel between any two piers of your choice. If you choose this ticket option, you will be asked to enter your desired boarding point and disembarking point. - River Roamer - The River Roamer tickets allows you unlimited Hop-on Hop-off on the day of the booking. However, this is restricted to the Central Zone and East Zone. You will not be allowed to explore the West Zone with this ticket.
Thames Clippers Route Map
The Thames River cruise is divided into 3 zones: West, Central and East. Depending on which ticket variant you choose, you’ll be able to access select zones. Note: Canary Wharf pier is both in Central and East Zone.
There are 4 lines that operate in this ticket. These are the Red Line, Blue Line, Green Line and Purple Line. Red Line: Putney - Canary Wharf Blue Line: London Eye(Waterloo) - North Greenwich(Emirates Air Line) Green Line: Battersea Power Station - Woolwich (Royal Arsenal) Purple Line: Battersea Power Station - London Bridge City
We recommend you to download a copy of the route map before you begin your experience.
Boat Information and Rules
- All routes ply between a 20 and 40 minute frequency.
- All boats are wheelchair accessible. However, London Bridge, Wandsworth Riverside Quarter and Cadogan Piers are not accessible via wheelchair.
- Service will run in all weather conditions apart from extreme fog.
- All boats are covered and have inside seating. Most of the boats also have an open deck area.
- The Emirates Airline is located near the North Greenwich terminal on the Green Line.
- The Line runs between the Greenwich Peninsula and the Royal Docks.
- Timings: 2nd October - 31st March: Monday - Thursday 7 AM - 9 PM, Fridays 7 AM - 11 PM, Saturday and Bank Holidays 8 AM - 11 PM, Sundays 9 AM - 9 PM 1st April - 30th June: Monday - Thursday 7 AM - 10 PM, Fridays 7 AM - 11 PM, Saturday and Bank Holidays 8 AM - 11 PM, Sundays 9 AM - 10 PM 1st July - 1st October: Monday - Thursday 7 AM - 11 PM, Fridays 7 AM - 11 PM, Saturday and Bank Holidays 8 AM - 11 PM, Sundays 9 AM - 11 PM
- Cabins arrive every 30 seconds
- Emirates Air Line may close due to threat of lightning and strong winds.
- Emirates Airline is accessible to wheelchairs so long as the maximum weight of the pod remains well under 300kg.
The tickets is valid only for the date for which you’ve scheduled the experience.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled/refunded once the booking has been confirmed.
How To Use Your Ticket
You will receive an email with your Thames Clipper & Emirates Airline Cable Car ticket voucher shortly. Please take a print of both of these ticket vouchers. We know it sucks, we’re trying to get this changed soon.
- After you’ve taken the print, you can proceed to any of the piers and show your ticket and the ticketing kiosk. Exchange your printed voucher for the actual ticket at any time between 9 AM and 6 PM, and enjoy your Thames Clippers experience.
- The Emirates Airline Cable Car ticket needs to be displayed at the Emirates Ticketing Counter near Greenwich Pier during any point the attraction is open.
River Thames, London, United Kingdom, London
Other experiences similar to Thames Clippers Cruise & Emirates Air Line