Bateaux London: Sunday Lunch Jazz Cruise on The Thames
Nothing is as relaxing over the weekend as a Sunday Lunch Jazz Cruise in London. Incredible views of the cityscape, delicious fresh food, sparking wine and live music, what else could you expect from an experience that promises to take away your stress and rejuvenate your soul. A quintessential Londoner experience, this is an experience you cannot miss out on!
- Destress on the 2 hour-30 minute Thames River Cruise as you take in the city and its attractions including Big Ben, London Eye, 02 Arena and more.
- Enjoy some smooth jazz onboard with a live three-piece jazz band playing some of the most recognizable jazz hits of all time featuring hits by Cole Porter, Frank Sinatra and George Benson
- Indulge in a delicious seasonal three-course set menu: vegetarian and non-vegetarian options available
- Enjoy half of bottle of house wine on the cruise during lunch as you take in the sights from a window table (Optional Upgrade)
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
A unique lunch cruise which offers fresh, seasonal menus, stunning views of the city and includes a live jazz band, Bateaux London: Sunday Lunch Jazz Cruise on The Thames is one of the city’s most noteworthy cruises.
Thames Cruise is an activity you absolutely have to do in London. Taking in the sights of the city from the waters lets you see the city from a new perspective, away from the hustle-and-bustle of the streets. But these cruise tickets offer much more than an average cruise. With a life three-piece jazz band on-board, coupled with a freshly prepared seasonal three-course menu and half-a-bottle of champagne, these tickets offer a Thames experience unlike any other. With children’s menus and upgrade options, these tickets are ideal for couples, groups, families and friends.
Whether you’re a tourist, or a local, you’re definitely going to fall in love with London and the British culture on this tour.
Sundays are meant for the perfect mix of relaxation and fun, and this ticket captures that mix perfectly. Head to the Embankment Pier and hop aboard the one-of-a-kind Sunday lunch Jazz cruise and get ready for a relaxing, exciting adventure.
Come together with family and friends and enjoy the last day of the weekend as you set sail on the Thames. Enjoy incredible vistas of the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Bridge, London Eye, Oxo Building, St. Paul’s Cathedral, London Bridge, O2 Arena, Royal Observatory and many other landmarks of the city as you take in the sights all around you.
As the cityscape continually changes, a live band will take center stage and play some groovy, relaxing jazz tunes. Next on the cards, a scrumptious lunch. Dig into a freshly prepared meal, and to add an extra touch of relaxation, enjoy it with half a bottle of house wine carefully selected to accompany your meal.
A Sunday in London does not get better than this!
Sunday Lunch Menu
- Smoked Mackerel Fillet with pickled market vegetables and lemon oil OR Winter Squash Panna Cotta with spiced toasted chickpeas, parmesan and basil oil
- Roasted Red Cap Chicken with balsamic red cabbage, honey glazed root vegetables, roasted potatoes and pan jus OR Broccoli & Cauliflower Gratin with roasted potatoes, balsamic red cabbage and honey glazed root vegetables
- Sticky Toffee Pudding with toffee sauce and clotted cream
- Fairtrade Coffee/Tea
Children’s Sunday Lunch Menu
- Bruschetta with Mozzarella pearls, cherry tomatoes and toasted focaccia
- Breaded Chicken Breast with mashed potato, peas and gravy
- Red Velvet Brownie with Cheesecake cream and passion fruit curd
- Soft Drinks
- 2 hour 30 minutes Sunday afternoon cruise tickets
- Three-course lunch menu with tea/coffee
- Live three-piece jazz band
- Half bottle of Champagne per person (Optional)
- Window Table (Optional)
Know Before You Go
In the next step of the booking process, you will be asked to choose between two ticket variants:
- Classic: This ticket includes two-and-half hour cruise, three-course menu with tea/coffee and prices of the onboard jazz band.
- Premier: This ticket includes two-and-half hour cruise, three-course menu with tea/coffee, half a bottle of champagne per person, guaranteed window table and prices of the onboard jazz band.
The cruise is available for two time slots on all Sundays. The two departing times of the day are 12:15 PM and 1 PM. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the departure time to ensure a hassle-free boarding process. You will be back by 2:45 PM and 3:30 PM respectively.
Individuals aged between 3-12 are requested to book the children’s ticket to enjoy a special children’s activity pack with your lunch cruise experience which is available upon request.
Vegetarian food is available on the cruise. Please send us an email if you wish to indulge in a vegetarian menu. However, no special dietary requirements will be allowed, and products may include nuts or traces of nuts.
Please wear smart casual attire, and carry a windcheater as it gets pretty windy and chilly on the river.
Your ticket is valid only for the date and time on which you’ve scheduled the booking.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled or refunded.
How To Use Your Ticket
You will receive an email with your Bateaux London: Sunday Lunch Jazz Cruise on The Thames ticket voucher shortly. You do not need to print this out. Simply display the e-voucher at the boarding point and hop aboard the cruiser.
Boarding Point and Getting Here
The tour begins from the Embankment Pier, Victoria Embankment, London WC2N 6NU. The pier is across the road from the Embankment Tube Station and a short walkway from Charing Cross and Waterloo stations.
Victoria Embankment, Embankment Pier, London
Other experiences similar to Bateaux London: Sunday Lunch Jazz Cruise on The Thames