Twisted Statue Tour: Under the Skirt of Lady Liberty
This unique experience is a wickedly tongue-in-cheek look at the turbulent history of one of New York’s most iconic sites. With special pedestal access you’ll literally get beneath the skirt of Lady Liberty, learning about strange happenings in New York harbor; the ambivalent feelings that her French creator had towards America; the disdain that many Americans originally had for the statue herself; and an untold number of dead seagulls.
With Ellis Island tickets included in the price, this is the perfect tour for people who want to learn everything they didn’t teach you in school about Lady Liberty.
- Admission tickets
- Local fees and taxes
- Special access to the Statue Pedestal
- Round-trip transport to Liberty Island & Ellis Island by ferry
- Expert guide
- Visit to the Statue of Liberty's Crown
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Front entrance of Pier A Harbor House, 22 Battery Place, Battery Park, New York
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start time
- The ferry does not operate during heavy rain or other adverse weather conditions
Other experiences similar to Twisted Statue Tour: Under the Skirt of Lady Liberty