Hub Zero Park
Existing virtually only on computer screens until now, the gaming landscape has now been changed by the pioneering Hub Zero Gaming Park. An interactive gaming experience that places you in the heart of the action, Hub Zero combines state of the art technology, latest games, and an amazing virtual reality zone to make this indoor gaming park an unforgettable experience for everyone.
Hub Zero Gaming Park Highlights
- A laser-tag arena that allows you to engage in close-quarter combats.
- Save Hub Zero's central servers from a vicious attack by Agent V in a thrilling laser maze.
- Head to the Sports Academy and practice dribbling, shooting on goal and your goalkeeping skills in a soccer simulator.
- Take controls of a racecar in a realistic 3-screen car simulator.
- Fight zombies and take them on with a laser gun as a member of the Special Forces squad.
- For true gaming enthusiasts, Hub Zero consists of 14 action zones that have been themed around the biggest gaming franchises in the world - Battlefield from Electronic Arts, Resident Evil from Capcom, Gears of War from Microsoft and more
- Multiple cafes, dining and retail areas are placed throughout the park for you to take a break from all the action and relax before you head to your next mission.
- Other experiences include a Kid’s karting simulators, 3D immersion tunnel, 4D cinema and an indoor adventure climbing zone.
- LAN gaming area with 70 stations and eight private booths catering to hardcore gamers and a hub for the region’s e-sports tournaments.
- Billiard tables, 6 private karaoke rooms and more.
Premium Pass - Unlimited access to all ground floor attractions. Includes entry to "The Void - GHOSTBUSTERS DIMENSION"
Hacker Pass - Fast Pass to skip the attraction queues along with unlimited access to all ground floor attractions.
Is Hub Zero a gaming cafe?
Hub Zero is more than just a gaming cafe. Though you can play some of the best games in the electronic universe, you can also experience many thrilling rides and attractions which all non-gamers enjoy.
Do I need to play video games to come here?
No. Hub Zero games have been crafted for serious gamers as well as first-timers.
Can I play against my friends?
Yes, there are multiple gaming experiences that can be played individually or in a team. You can also go head to head in the LAN gaming area of the park.
Is there something for younger children?
There's a soft play area with slides and activities to engage younger children in addition to Tiny Track Racers, a karting experience for toddlers.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
You will get an email confirmation. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Hub Zero, City Walk, Dubai
Hub Zero's attractions are meant for visitors aged 10 and above. Two dedicated zones are present for younger children and toddlers - Crazy Dave's Garden and Tiny Track Racers.
Other experiences similar to Hub Zero Park