Eiffel Tower Visit & Lido Show with Champagne
Why You Shouldn't Miss This
- Skip the long serpentine queues and head straight to the elevators
- Show your Eiffel Tower tickets on your mobile device and be on your way!
- Enjoy the stunning aerial views of the Notre Dame Cathedral, Seine River, and other Paris landmarks.
- A professional tour guide will keep you informed on the history of the Eiffel Tower.
- Experience a one-of-a-kind cabaret show of the Lido on the Champs Elysees.
From 3rd January to 3rd February, Eiffel Tower Summit is closed for renovation works.
Meeting Point: Meet your tour representative at the Souvenir Shop – 33 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris. Your host will be wearing a blue jacket/red shirt with the Paris Tour Guide logo.
Once you've caught up with your host, he/she will help you get acquainted with the monument and take you to the 2nd level of the tower. Through the tour, you will get to hear tales of the Eiffel Tower as you learn about its creation for the International Exposition of 1889, a world fair. Once you ascend to the 2nd level at 400 feet, you will be greeted with some of the most majestic views of the city.
Made famous by the stunning/incredible bluebell girls, the Le Lido or Lido Cabaret is one of the most famous venues for cabaret in Paris. The first show under the Lido franchise opened in 1946. It was in 1948 that Mary Kelly, along with her troupe of Blue Bell girls came into the Lido revue and stayed there for the next 40 years. To this date, the Bluebell girls are a major part of any new show under the Lido's stewardship. The atmosphere, lights, and charm give this venue an added gloss, and the opening nights of their new shows are attended by the who's who of the celebrity world.
- Admission tickets for Eiffel Tower with Host
- A glass of Champagne
- Access to 1st and 2nd level
- Local taxes
- Hotel transfers
- Food & Beverages
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
The Souvenir Shop, 33 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, Paris
- Elegant dress code is required for the show. No shorts, jeans or tennis shoes
- Cloakroom compulsory at Lido and free of charge
Other experiences similar to Eiffel Tower Visit & Lido Show with Champagne