Eiffel Tower Visit & Moulin Rouge with Champagne
Why You Shouldn't Miss This
- Skip the long serpentine queues and head straight to the elevators
- Show your Eiffel Tower tickets on your mobile device and be on your way!
- Enjoy the stunning aerial views of the Notre Dame Cathedral, Seine River, and other Paris landmarks.
- A professional tour guide will keep you informed on the history of the Eiffel Tower.
- Moulin Rouge is one of the oldest and most popular shows in Paris, known world-wide as the wonderful “Palace Of Women”
From 3rd January to 3rd February, Eiffel Tower Summit is closed for renovation works.
Meeting Point: Meet your tour representative at the Souvenir Shop – 38 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris. Your host will be wearing a blue jacket/red shirt with the Paris Tour Guide logo.
Once you've caught up with your host, he/she will help you get acquainted with the monument and take you to the 2nd level of the tower. Through the tour, you will get to hear tales of the Eiffel Tower as you learn about its creation for the International Exposition of 1889, a world fair. Once you ascend to the 2nd level at 400 feet, you will be greeted with some of the most majestic views of the city.
The Moulin Rouge enjoys quite an elevated reputation in the entertainment circles of Paris. Known as the "The Palace of the dance and women!", Moulin Rouge was founded in 1889 has transformed into a venue for art to an attraction that entertains people from all over the world. The cabaret house was immortalized by famous painter Toulouse-Lautrec and is known for its French Cancan that is performed till date by the famous Doriss Girls.
The Féerie Show
Created by Doris Haug and Ruggero Angeletti, the show comprises a troupe of 100 artists, which include 60 of the famous Doriss Girls. The extravagance of the show lies in the grand costumes numbering to 1000's and made of feathers, rhinestones, and sequins. With sumptuous settings, shining colors, unique designs, and music by Pierre Porte, this entire show required 2 years and a 8 million Euros in investment. Brace yourselves for the famous snake dance in a giant aquarium!
- Admission tickets for Eiffel Tower with Host
- Admission tickets for Moulin Rouge
- Access to 1st and 2nd level for Eiffel tower
- 1/2 bottle of Champagne per person
- Local taxes
- Food & Beverages
- Hotel transfers
Superb combo! Two of the most important experiences in Paris that you absolutely shouldn't miss out on. Strongly recommend!
Headout's interface is super easy to surf... found this combo accidentally and now I'm hooked on for life.
Perhaps one of the most romantic experiences so far! Lovely combo, a must have in Paris.
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
38 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France, Paris
- Please print your voucher and redeem directly at the Moulin Rouge cabaret 30 minutes prior to the show.