Central Park TV & Movie Sites Tour
- Walk where the cast of Glee danced and sang "I Love New York"
- Take photos at the famous ice skating rink from Love Story and Serendipity
- See where Steve Carell and Tina Fey escaped the bad guys in Date Night
- Visit Bethesda Terrace seen in the final scene of The Avengers
- Go on location to the Bandshell from Breakfast at Tiffany’s
- Visit the Boathouse Café used in When Harry Met Sally
- Feed pigeons where Macaulay Culkin fed them in Home Alone 2
TV and Movie buffs will love this unique tour that walks you through over 30 film and television locations. It showcases sites from Breakfast at Tiffany’s, The Way We Were, When Harry Met Sally, just to name a few.
- Tour admission
- Professional tour guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Food and drinks
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
You will get an email confirmation within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
59th Street , Between 5th and 6th Avenue, New York