Flatiron Food, History & Architecture Tour
- 6 full portion tastings including a famous, classic New York burger.
- A lovely walk from Flatiron district to Union Square.
- Stops at Eataly, Schnippers/Shake Shack, Flatiron building and Union Square farmer's market highlight this tour.
- Your tour begins with tastings at Caffe Lavazza and Eataly, Mario Batali's epic artisanal Italian food emporium.
- Following Eataly, you will be taken along to Madison Square Park to explore and learn about its incredible history.
- The next stop is to gorge on the famous New York burger at Shake Shack/Schnippers Quality Kitchen.
- History and photo-ops at the Flatiron building follow after.
- Then, continue on to the chic Obica Mozzarella Bar for some amazing Roman pizza.
- Satiate the cheese lover in you with a stop at Beecher's Cheese!
- The last stop is at either City Bakery for their famous hot chocolate and pastries or Bread’s Bakery for their famous chocolate babka warm and fresh from the oven!
- Tour admission
- Professional guide
- Food sampling
- Photo oppertunities
- Local fees & taxes
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Eataly, 200 Fifth Avenue, New York
Other experiences similar to Flatiron Food, History & Architecture Tour