Running Tour: Crossroads of the World
Distance covered: 4 Miles
Meeting Point: TKTS Booth Steps in Father Duffy Square (1564 Broadway b/t 46th & 47th)
- On this run, you'll tread across the famous streets around Times Square, hop through Grand Central Station and Rockefeller Center, and learn all about the history of these famous NYC landmarks.
- Home to the first newspapers to hit the city, the district around Times Square houses theaters and is widely regarded as the "Crossroads of the World"!
Did you know?
- Sightrunning is a growing sensation among traveling runners throughout the world
- What began as a simple way of showing the city around to a fellow runner has transformed into a growing organization that has been established in a total of 12 cities!
- Tour admission
- Local fees & taxes
Your tickets will be emailed to you shortly. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
TKTS Booth Steps in Father Duffy Square, 1564 Broadway between 46th & 47th, New York
- Meeting Location: TKTS Booth Steps in Father Duffy Square (1564 Broadway b/t 46th & 47th)
- Elevation: Flat
Other experiences similar to Running Tour: Crossroads of the World