Lower East Side Walking Tour
- 3 hours on an intimate and relaxed tour with an expert
- Gain exclusive access to the Eldridge Street Synagogue with a local resident as your knowledgeable guide
- Discover (and taste) the history of the famous NYC bagel
- Visit the building that housed the printing press for the first Jewish-American newspaper
Experience the unique history of the Lower East Side with an expert guide leading you through the immigrant history, flavorful evolution of local foods, and architectural development.
- 3 hours with an expert local guide
- Eldridge Street Museum ticket with presentation by local historian
- Homemade bialy, a traditional food similar to the bagel
- Traditional homemade pickle tastings
- Authentic early New York food tasting
- Hotel pick up and drop off
173 E Broadway, New York
Wear comfortable shoes as you will be walking during this tour.
Bring student ID as proof of student ticket purchase.
Other experiences similar to Lower East Side Walking Tour