Lower East Side Walking Tour
- 3 hours on an intimate and relaxed tour with an expert
- Gain exclusive access to the Eldridge Street Synagogue with a local resident as your knowledgeable guide
- Discover (and taste) the history of the famous NYC bagel
- Visit the building that housed the printing press for the first Jewish-American newspaper
Experience the unique history of the Lower East Side with an expert guide leading you through the immigrant history, flavorful evolution of local foods, and architectural development.
- 3 hours with an expert local guide
- Eldridge Street Museum ticket with presentation by local historian
- Homemade bialy, a traditional food similar to the bagel
- Traditional homemade pickle tastings
- Authentic early New York food tasting
- Hotel pick up and drop off
173 E Broadway, New York
Wear comfortable shoes as you will be walking during this tour.
Bring student ID as proof of student ticket purchase.