Death Valley National Park Day Trip: Premium Group Tour
- 10 hour guided bus tour
- 48-hour cancellation policy
- Pick-up/Drop-off Service
- Photo stops
- Morning snacks, lunch, and drinks
- Price inclusive of all fees and taxes
With this Premium Tour, experience the Grand Canyon like never before! Here are some exclusive Premium features you get with this tour-
- Be accompanied by a seasoned and professional tour guide who will share the best of their experience with you!
- With smaller group sizes, enjoy the experience most optimally, as it allows for longer durations at the various stops as well as special access to exclusive sights along the tour.
- The coaches you will tour on are specially designed for comfort while sightseeing, as they are equipped with bigger windows for better views, ample leg space for convenience, and plush leather captain seats you can relax in!
- Enjoy a sumptuous and hearty lunch for a wonderful experience that caters to your taste buds as well!
- Badwater Basin : Explore the lowest point in the Western Hemisphere
- Furnace Creek Ranch : Discover the oldest structure in the Death Valley with a stop at the Borax Museum at the Furnace Creek Ranch
- Artist Palette Viewpoint & Zabriskie Point Overlook : Click some stunning pictures with a photo op with magnificent views at the Artist Palette Viewpoint and Zabriskie Overlook
A tourist’s dream, the Death Valley is known as “Mars on Earth”. Its depth is almost twice that of the Grand Canyon, and is one of the most beautiful albeit underrated parks. Visit the lowest point of the Western Hemisphere at the Badwater Basin (which also records the highest temperatures on the Earth) and discover the many stories of man’s tryst with nature at the Valley.
With an undisturbed 4 hours for you to explore the National Park, you will get a chance to tour the Borax Museum and get enthralling views of the 20 Mule Team Canyon, and those of the Funeral and Black Mountain Ranges. Click some exceptionally wonderful pictures with a photo stop at the Artist Palette Viewpoint and the Zabriskie Point Overlook. On your ride back to Las Vegas, you will pass through the beautiful Death Valley Junction and hear stories of the Amargosa Opera House and Hotel that it is home to.
Please carry a jacket on the tour.
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Morning Snack
- Entrance Fees
- Bottled Water
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the voucher to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
Tour will begin & end at your hotel, Las Vegas
Wrap options for lunch
- Turkey & Cheddar
- Ham & Swiss,
- Club – Turkey
- Roast Beef & Provolone,
- Veggie – grilled seasonal veggies.
Gluten-free and dairy-free lunches can be arranged for with prior notice at the time of booking
Other experiences similar to Death Valley National Park Day Trip: Premium Group Tour