Bryce Canyon National Park Day Trip: Premium Group Tour
This day trip is bound to give you chills as you wander through the towering orange growing drip castles. Bryce Canyon is known for the largest collection of hoodoos in the world. So brace yourself for the adventure of a lifetime!
- Be accompanied by a seasoned and professional tour guide who will share the best of their experience with you!
- With smaller group sizes, enjoy the experience most optimally, as it allows for longer durations at the various stops as well as special access to exclusive sights along the tour.
- The coaches you will tour on are specially designed for comfort while sightseeing, as they are equipped with bigger windows for better views, ample leg space for convenience, and plush leather captain seats you can relax in!
- Enjoy a sumptuous and hearty lunch for a wonderful experience that caters to your taste buds as well!
With this Premium Tour, experience the Grand Canyon like never before! Your tour begins with a ride through some of USA’s most jaw-dropping locations. The Bryce Canyon National Park will take you on a journey from Las Vegas, to Arizona, to finally reach Utah, where it is situated. En route, you will see the Virgin River Gorge , a breathtaking wonder of nature that connects the Southwestern Rim of the Colorado Plateau and Northeastern edge of Mojave Desert.
At the Bryce Canyon, you will spend time at the Escalante Grand Staircase, which is a photographer’s dream with all of its rock pinnacles (known as ‘hoodoos’) at the natural amphitheatre it encompasses. Bryce and Escalante together span three different climate types.
Your three-hour exploration of the Bryce National Park will take you on a journey of its own kind, with stops at the Sunset Point, the Sunrise Point, and an Inspiration Point, too. Take a relaxing walk through the hoodoos and the beautiful trails that this guided tour offers.
- 12.5 hour bus tour
- Entrance Fees
- Bottled Water
- Live guide present
- Breakfast, lunch, and drinks
- Pick-up/Drop-off Service
- Photo stops
- Guide Gratuities
Know Before You Go
The tour starts at 7AM. Pick up and drop off shall be arranged as long as you enter your hotel's address while making this booking.
No age limit or restrictions.
- Gluten-free and dairy-free lunches can be arranged for with prior notice at the time of booking
- Wrap options for lunch include Turkey & Cheddar, Ham & Swiss, Club – Turkey, Ham, Roast Beef & Provolone, or Veggie – grilled seasonal veggies.
Moderate Cancellation Policy
You can cancel your tickets for a full refund before 48 hours of the scheduled tour.
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the voucher to the venue along with a valid photo ID.