Grand Canyon West Rim Day Trip: Premium Group Tour
Premium West Rim Grand Canyon Bus Tour from Las Vegas
Here are some exclusive Premium features you get with this tour:
- Be accompanied by a seasoned and professional tour guide who will share the best of their experience with you!
- With smaller group sizes, enjoy the experience most optimally, as it allows for longer durations at the various stops as well as special access to exclusive sights along the tour.
- The coaches you will tour on are specially designed for comfort while sightseeing, as they are equipped with bigger windows for better views, ample leg space for convenience, and plush leather captain seats you can relax in!
- Enjoy a sumptuous and hearty lunch for a wonderful experience that caters to your taste buds as well!
West Rim Bus Tour Features
- 10-hour bus tour
- Morning snacks, lunch, drinks
- 48-hour cancellation policy
- Hoover Dam photo stop
- Price inclusive of all fees and taxes
Pit Stops Along The Route
Hualapai Indian Nation: A tour to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon on the Hualapai gives the best views of this Wonder of the World.
Guano Point and Eagle Point: Enjoy the scenic beauty of the Hualapai and the Grand Canyon from your vantage points at the Guano and Eagle Points.
Hualapai Ranch: The tour also includes a brief stop at the marvelous Hualapai Ranch.
Travel through the country and across the Mojave Desert with its legendary Joshua Tree forests. Your tour will be made memorable with some of the best views of the Black Canyons and the Grand Wash Cliffs as you ride through these exquisite mountains.
Stop at the Hualapai Indian Nation and spend quality time with the natives there, and learn all you can about their fascinating culture and traditions. The West Rim of the Grand Canyon is situated here, and a West Rim view is known to be the best possible way to see the majestic Grand Canyon. Along with multiple photo stops, your tour will include a hiking trail to the Eagle and Guano Points, and a stop at the Hualapai Ranch with its many cowboy activities!
Experience the world-famous Grand Canyon Skywalk, a glass bridge jutting out 70 feet beyond the rim of the canyon and 4,000 feet above the Colorado River.
OPTIONAL: West Rim Helicopter Landing
Take a 10-minute descent by helicopter from the West Rim to an exclusive landing site on the banks of the mighty Colorado River. Enjoy a 20-minute scenic photo stop in the bottom of the Grand Canyon before your return flight to the rim.
- Hotel Pick up and drop off
- Morning Snack
- Entrance Fees
- Bottled Water
- Guide Gratuities
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the voucher to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
Please carry jackets in case of changing weather patterns