Hoover Dam Half-Day Tour: Premium Group Tour
Las Vegas Hoover Dam Tour
Constructed during the economic downfall caused world over by the Great Depression, the Hoover Dam today irrigates around a million acres of land and is the source of water for California, Nevada, and Arizona.
Your tour will take you to the top of the Hoover Dam to the Mike O’Callaghan/Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge (The Dam Bridge), the highest accessible location from where you will experience the stunning beauty of the dam.
A visit to its interiors includes live presentations, a film that unfolds the story of its history and construction, and an opportunity to see the massive generators down in the observation room.
Hoover Dam Bus Tour Features
- 4-hour bus tour with a live guide
- Pick-up/Drop-off service
- Live presentations
- 48-hour cancellation policy
- Price inclusive of all fees and taxes
Hoover Dam Bus Tour Stops
Hoover Dam Visitor’s Center: Enter the visitor’s center of the famous Hoover Dam on the mighty Colorado, and enjoy beautiful sights around you.
Hoover Dam Upstream: Best views of the Colorado and beyond from both the Arizona and Colorado sides.
Top of the Hoover Dam: This tour offers the highest accessible overview possible from the Hoover Dam.
Hoover Dam Interior: Tour the interiors of the dam with a guide and watch engrossing documentaries of its origins, and visit the observation room as well.
With this Premium Tour, experience the Grand Canyon like never before!
Premium Tour Features
Here are some exclusive Premium features you get with this tour-
- Be accompanied by a seasoned and professional tour guide who will share the best of their experience with you!
- With smaller group sizes, enjoy the experience most optimally, as it allows for longer durations at the various stops as well as special access to exclusive sights along the tour.
- The coaches you will tour on are specially designed for comfort while sightseeing, as they are equipped with bigger windows for better views, ample leg space for convenience, and plush leather captain seats you can relax in!
- Enjoy a sumptuous and hearty lunch for a wonderful experience that caters to your taste buds as well!
How far is Hoover Dam from Las Vegas
The Dam is 33.2 miles via the I-515 S and US-93 S from Las Vegas.
Hoover Dam Opening Hours
The visitor center opens at 9:00 a.m. and closes at 5:00 p.m.
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Morning Snack
- Entrance Fees
- Bottled Water
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please carry a printed copy of the tickets along with a valid Photo I.D
Please carry jackets in case of changing weather patterns.