The Batobus Pass
Features of the Batobus
- Spacious and comfortable glass-covered boats with heating for winters and a beautiful terrace.
- Year round service! (Including Winters)
- 8 ideal stops along the Seine River that'll let you access all the major sights in and around central Paris.
- Hop on and Hop off at will!
- A boat available every 12-25 minutes
- Eiffel Tower
- Musee d'Orsay
- Jardin des Plantes
- 1-Day Pass: 24-hour access to the service
- 2-Day Pass: 48-hour access to the service
- Annual Pass: Year-long access to the service
- Low Season (8 September to 10th April) - A boat every 25 minutes from 10 AM - 7 PM
- High Season (11 April to 7th September) - A boat every 20 minutes from 10 AM to 9.30 PM
About the Batobus
Paris's own version of a water taxi, the Batobus is a riverboat shuttle service on the Seine river. Started in 1989, the Batobus has been utilized by thousands of locals and travelers over the years With 8 perfectly placed stops in and around Central Paris, the fleet of 6 state-of-the-art boats ensures on-time service during all seasons.
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the voucher to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
Eiffel Tower, Champ de Mars, Paris
Other experiences similar to The Batobus Pass