Batobus Pass - Seine River Hop On Hop Off Cruise
Features of the Batobus
- Spacious and comfortable glass-covered boats with heating for winters and a beautiful terrace.
- Year round service! (Including Winters)
- 8 ideal stops along the Seine River that'll let you access all the major sights in and around central Paris.
- Hop on and Hop off at will!
- A boat available every 12-25 minutes
- Eiffel Tower
- Musee d'Orsay
- Jardin des Plantes
- 1-Day Pass: 24-hour access to the service
- 2-Day Pass: 48-hour access to the service
- Annual Pass: Year-long access to the service
- Low Season (8 September to 10th April) - A boat every 25 minutes from 10 AM - 7 PM
- High Season (11 April to 7th September) - A boat every 20 minutes from 10 AM to 9.30 PM
About the Batobus
Paris's own version of a water taxi, the Batobus is a riverboat shuttle service on the Seine river. Started in 1989, the Batobus has been utilized by thousands of locals and travelers over the years With 8 perfectly placed stops in and around Central Paris, the fleet of 6 state-of-the-art boats ensures on-time service during all seasons.
These tickets cannot be cancelled or refunded.
The boat taxi tour is planned quite well and covers the important landmarks in the city. It’s a relaxed and convenient way to explore the city and a great way to just rest on your hectic exploring spree.
The Batobus is convenient. We in fact didn’t use it much to hop on hop off many times. Just used the Notre-Dame, Louvre and Champ Elysees stops, it was still worth it as you also get a river cruise thrown in and the Seine is just breathtaking!
I used the two day tickets to roam around the city. It’s perfect if you just have the weekend and want to visit all the places and tick them off your checklist.
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the voucher to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
Eiffel Tower, Champ de Mars, Paris
Other experiences similar to Batobus Pass - Seine River Hop On Hop Off Cruise