Seaplane Tour and Al Maha Wildlife Drive
- 40 minute seaplane flight over Dubai
- Aerial view of all Dubai's iconic landmarks
- Experience the unique Al Maha Resort in the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve (on the same day or on a different day)
- Desert Wildlife Drive enjoying views of the endangered wildlife in the conservation reserve
- 4 wheel drive trip to enjoy a champagne sundowner on the dunes
Why You Shouldn't Miss This
- A journey through Dubai's iconic landmarks and impressive nature reserve
- Create memories to last a lifetime on a tour that takes you from one unique experience to another
- Enjoy a thrilling Seawings Silver Tour (40 minutes) followed by a trip to Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa for a unique desert experience
- Embark on a luxury wildlife drive through the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve followed by high tea in the resort
- Enjoy some leisure time by the pool or in the spa (optional) and finally sip sun-downers on the dunes with a breath-taking sunset view
Know Your Experience
Arrive at the Seaplane dock and settle into your shared, 9-passenger Cessna aircraft. Listen to a safety briefing and feel the excitement as your plane rises up from the water for your 40-minute flight.
Enjoy aerial views of Dubai’s skyline and sparkling Arabian Gulf. Climb to up to 1,500 feet (457 meters) and experience magnificent views of Dubai’s landmarks, including the sail-shaped Burj Al-Arab hotel and Palm Jumeirah. Fly further out to sea to gaze down at The World, the stunning artificial archipelago of islands designed to resemble a map of the world. Then, soar back to the coast and snap photos of the ribbon-like Dubai Creek, before enjoying a smooth landing on the water.
Following the flight, a private car will transfer you to the Al Maha, a Luxury Collection Desert Resort & Spa. The resort is nestled in a verdant palm oasis, deep within Dubai’s magical dune and desert landscape in the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve and plays a vital role in its conservation.
Al Maha showcases the heritage and architecture of the Bedouins and also offers a sense of desert adventure. After being offered a welcome drink, enjoy a 45 minute wildlife drive lead by an experienced field guide, during which the Arabian Oryx and gazelles are the stars of the show.
After the drive enjoy a lavish afternoon tea, followed by some free time to enjoy the resort's facilities including the pool and the spa (spa treatments are chargeable extra at the resort).
Finally, you will be transported by 4x4 to enjoy a champagne sun-downer on the dunes. A car will be waiting for you to transfer you back to your preferred destination in Dubai.
- 40 minute seaplane flight
- Return car transfers to Al Maha Resort
- Conservation Reserve entrance fees
- Welcome drink
- Wildlife drive
- Sundowners on the dunes
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Dubai Creek Yacht and Golf Club, Baniyas Road, Port Saeed, Dubai
Other experiences similar to Seaplane Tour and Al Maha Wildlife Drive