Seaplane Tour and Abu Dhabi Private Discovery Tour (Dubai to Abu Dhabi)
- 5-hour trip from Dubai to Abu Dhabi, including a city tour and return seaplane flight
- Visit Abu Dhabi's palatial Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and see Al Bateen, the city's oldest quarter
- Sip a cappuccino sprinkled in 24-carat gold flakes at the glamorous Emirates Palace hotel
- Take in top Abu Dhabi attractions including the Corniche and Qasr Al Hosn Fort
- Enjoy a 45-minute seaplane flight back to Dubai, taking off from the waters of Yas Marina
- Absorb incredible aerial views of Dubai’s Burj Khalifa, World Archipelago and other icons
- Small-group tour with a maximum of nine people for a more intimate experience
WHY YOU SHOULDN'T MISS THIS
- This 5-hour morning city tour with a seaplane flight starts with a luxury car transfer from Dubai.
- The tour starts with a the visit to the magnificent Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, then a visit to the Al Bateen area, which was the first populated area in Abu Dhabi, and then onto Emirates Palace Hotel to enjoy a coffee sprinkled with gold.
- Visit the Heritage Village, passing by Corniche beach road to reach Qasr Al Hosn Fort, the former Abu Dhabi ruling family’s residence.
- Your return to Dubai will be by seaplane, a Cessna 208A with all the seats enjoying a window view. Fly over the coast of Abu Dhabi and the skyline of Dubai with great views of the sail-shaped Burj Al-Arab Hotel, Palm Jumeirah, the World Islands, and Burj Khalifa.
- Numbers are limited to nine people for a more personalized experience.
After a smooth drive from Dubai, your tour will commence with a visit to the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. This architectural marvel is the largest mosque in the UAE and can welcome 40,000 worshipers. It features 82 domes, over a 1,000 columns, 24 carat gold gilded chandeliers, and the world's largest hand knotted carpet. The main prayer hall is dominated by one of the world’s largest chandeliers – 32 feet (10 m) in diameter, 49 feet (15 m) in height, and weighing twelve tons. Reflective pools surround the mosque, amplifying its beauty. The 96 columns in the main prayer hall are clad with marble and inlaid with mother of pearl, one of the few places where you will see this craftsmanship.
Then the tour will pass by the area of Al Bateen, which was the first populated area in Abu Dhabi, to reach another architectural marvel – the Emirates Palace Hotel. The Palace is the essence of palatial, yet traditional Arabic architecture and is one of the most inspiring hotels in Abu Dhabi with 114 breath-taking 60 foot-high (18 m) domes, ornate hotel rooms, and luxury suites decorated in gold and marble. It is fitting, then, to drink the signature gold coffee here. Also known as the Palace Cappuccino, this superior blend of aromatic coffee is sprinkled with gold flakes to give you a taste of royalty, making it unlike anything you have ever tried before. Served on a polished silver tray, you can enjoy your cappuccino with a special dates and dark chocolate
Then, proceed to Heritage Village, passing by Corniche beach road to reach Qasr Al Hosn Fort which is Abu Dhabi’s symbolic birthplace. Qasr al Hosn began life in the 1760s as a coral and sea stone watchtower, with a commanding position overlooking the sea, later transformed into an impenetrable fort. Due to the shells’ reflective effect, the fort’s walls would sparkle in the sun offering a welcome coastal navigational tool for the region’s merchants. Mangrove was chosen to make the flooring and roof structure due to its natural strength and durability. In the 1950s, an iconic palace enclosed the initial fort and it was transformed into a museum and repository of collections relating to Abu Dhabi and the Gulf.
Take a short drive to the seaplane jetty at Yas Marina to settle into your shared, 9-passenger Cessna aircraft. Listen to a safety briefing and feel the excitement as your plane rises up from the water for your flight back to Dubai. Enjoy the aerial views of Abu Dhabi’s skyline and sparkling Arabian Gulf. Climb to up to 1,500 feet (457 meters) and return back to Dubai with great views of the sail-shaped Burj Al-Arab Hotel, Palm Jumeirah, the World Islands, and Burj Khalifa, before landing at historic Dubai Creek.
- 45 minute seaplane flight from Abu Dhabi to Dubai
- Signature gold-sprinkled coffee
- Entrance fees
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Dubai Creek Yacht and Golf Club, Baniyas Road, Port Saeed, Dubai