Burj Khalifa + Aquaventure Waterpark Combo
Don't miss this chance to experience two of the most iconic locations in the Golden City- Middle East's No.1 waterpark: Aquaventure, and the tallest building in the world; The Burj Khalifa.
This pass, valid for the whole day grants you access to Levels 124 & 125 of the Burj Khalifa, and entry to Aquaventure Waterpark!
BURJ KHALIFA- AT THE TOP
Climb on all the way up to the top of the world, at Level 124 where you can experience breathtaking 360-degree views of the Golden City from the Observation Deck. Next, hop on an elevator where you will be absolutely amazed at the specially designed projections that will give you the feeling of flying over global landmarks, as you head to level 125.
At 456 meters above the ground, be blown away by the spacious deck and views of the city it offers. This level also one of the newest attractions, Dubai – A Falcon’s Eye View that allows you to explore the city from a unique perspective!
Feel the rush of adrenaline at Aquaventure Waterpark Dubai that hosts 42 acres of attractions, including the Master Blasters, Speedslide, Splashers Children’s Area, as well as rivers, rapids, and lush tropical landscapes! Explore this vast park that is packed with rides including the world’s largest diameter slide and the famous zip line circuit. Get ready for some aquatic action like never before!
From Saturday 3 June to Saturday 24 June 2017, the following sections at Aquaventure will be closed for essential maintenance: All rides at the Tower of Neptune Leap of Faith Shark Attack Shamal Surge Plunge Falls Stinger
All other attractions and rides will remain fully operational. This will include all the river and lagoons, Splashers children’s area, Shark Lagoon with all of our marine animal activities, all six waterslides at The Tower of Poseidon and the Zip Line.
Please wear appropriate swimwear at all times. Inappropriate swimwear includes but is not limited thongs, underwear on its own, street clothes, clothing with rivets, buckles or exposed metal, long, loose-fitting clothing.
Children below 2 years of age are admitted free of cost at Aquaventure Waterpark.
- Aquaventure Waterpark attractions are not recommended for expectant mothers, persons with a history of neck, back, joint or heart problems, or persons overweight or with physically limiting conditions. Guests with injuries (casts, bandages, etc) or contagious diseases are not permitted on the attractions.
- Regular nappies/diapers are not allowed in any pool or attraction. Swim nappies/diapers are available in all gift shops
- Visitors are not allowed to bring food or beverages, glassware or alcohol into Aquaventure Waterpark.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult at all times during the visit to Burj Khalifa
- No food or beverages are allowed at Burj Khalifa.
- The average time it takes to enjoy At the Top is approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes however you are welcome to take your time.
- Please note that the average visit time may extend according during peak seasons and sunset times
- Admission ticket to Aquaventure & to the 124th & 125th floor
- Wi-Fi access at Burj Khalifa
- Food & beverages
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Multi-lingual smart audio guide in English, Arabic, French, Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese, Russian and German (available for 25 AED at the ticket counter)
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue.
Atlantis The Palm , Crescent Road The Palm Jumeirah, Dubai