Seaplane Tour and Dubai Private Discovery Tour
- Seaplane flight and Dubai city tour combo
- Take a 40-minute seaplane flight over Dubai, with a water take-off and landing
- Swoop over The World archipelago, Burj Al-Arab and other landmarks
- See top Dubai attractions such as the Palm Jumeirah and Burj Khalifa on a city tour with a professional guide
- Stroll around Dubai Museum, cross Dubai Creek by ‘abra’ and more
- Visit the Gold, Spice and Textile Souks and enjoy coffee at the Armani Lounge in the Burj Khalifa
- Small-group tour with a maximum of nine people ensures a more intimate experience
WHY YOU SHOULDN'T MISS THIS
- Fly above Dubai’s futuristic skyline and explore some of Dubai's attractions on this 5-hour tour which includes a 40-minute flight in a seaplane.
- Dubai is a treasure chest of architecture and engineering marvels, from the world’s tallest building to the iconic manmade islands in the Arabian Gulf. This Dubai city tour ensures you get unrivalled aerial access to them all.
- Then tour Dubai starting from the historic areas along Dubai Creek such as Bastakiya and the Al Fahidi Fort.
- Cross the creek by traditional Abra boat to visit the colourful Spice, Gold and Textile Souks.
- Fast forward to the present with a visit to the Burj Khalifa to enjoy a coffee break at the Armani Hotel before proceeding to Palm Jumeirah Island to explore this extraordinary man-made island.
- Visit the Souk Madinat Jumeirah for shopping and pictures of the Burj Al Arab.
- Numbers are limited to nine people for a more personalized experience.
Travel independently to our dock, and settle into your shared, 9-passenger Cessna aircraft. Listen to a safety briefing and feel the excitement as your plane rises up from the water for your 40-minute flight.
Enjoy aerial views of Dubai’s skyline and sparkling Arabian Gulf. Climb to up to 1,500 feet (457 meters) and experience magnificent views of Dubai’s landmarks, including the sail-shaped Burj Al-Arab hotel and Palm Jumeirah.
Fly further out to sea to gaze down at The World, the stunning artificial archipelago of islands designed to resemble a map of the world. Then, soar back to the coast and snap photos of the ribbon-like Dubai Creek, before enjoying a smooth landing on the water.
Starting from the historic site of Dubai Creek visit Dubai Museum, housed in the 18th-century Al Fahidi Fort, stroll around Bastakiya, Dubai’s oldest quarter, to see its winding lanes and wind-tower houses. Board a traditional Abra exclusively reserved for your small group to ride across Dubai Creek. Visit the eclectic Spice Souk and explore the stalls piled with aromatic spices and herbs. Next test your resolve at the Gold Souk and visit the colourful Textile market.
Then move to the present and explore new Dubai starting with the World’s tallest building the Burj Khalifa for a coffee break at the Armani Lounge. Later proceed to Palm Jumeirah Island for sightseeing the world’s largest artificial man-made island. Finally, visit the Souk Madinat Jumeirah for some shopping and great views of the Burj Al Arab.
- Professional guide
- Luxury air-conditioned car
- Visit the Spice Souk, Gold Souk, and Textile Souk
- Private wooden Abra ride to cross Dubai Creek
- Coffee at the Armani Lounge Hotel in the Burj Khalifa
- Drop off at Dubai Mall
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Dubai Creek Yacht and Golf Club, Baniyas Road, Port Saeed, Dubai
Other experiences similar to Seaplane Tour and Dubai Private Discovery Tour