Seawings Seaplane Flight from Dubai to Ras Al Khaimah
Soar above the gorgeous landscape of Dubai with this 45-minute seaplane flight that takes off and lands in the water! Fly above Dubai’s stunning coastal skyline that overlooks many of the city's architectural wonders and magnificent desert landscape as you head towards the idyllic city of Ras Al Khaimah.
- Watch the Emirates unfold and enjoy 45 minutes of exquisite aerial sightseeing tour from Dubai to Ras Al Khaimah.
- The seaplane takes off and lands in the water.
- Fly across the sparkling coastline of the Arabian Gulf.
- Soar above Palm Jumeirah and World Islands.
- Once in Ras Al Khaimah you'll be driven to Jebel Jais, the highest mountain in the Emirates to enjoy a lovely private picnic.
Why You Shouldn't Miss This
Dubai is the city of dreams in the Middle East, a testament to mankind's unlimited engineering ability. With exceptional feats of architecture and ingenious city planning, Dubai is a metropolitan haven in one of the many oases in the UAE.
The Seawings Seaplane Tour is a 45-minute joyride through the skies above Dubai. On this tour, you will see stunning views of the Palm Jumeirah, which you will immediately recognise from its distinctive palm shape with fronds. The tour will also pass over The World Islands, a confluence of 300 islands that make up an intricate archipelago on the Persian Gulf. This man-made structure has been designed to resemble a map of the world, which is a breathtaking sight from 1,500 feet.
Your seaplane will then head towards your destination - Ras Al Khaimah. This coastal Emirate is like something out of a book, with its desert dunes, tropical lagoons, low-rise villas amidst date plantations, lush golf courses and white beaches. Its proximity to Dubai and tranquil landscape has made it an attractive destination for local and international visitors.
Arrive at the seaplane dock at Dubai Creek Golf and Yacht Club. Meet your professional pilot and settle aboard your shared Cessna aircraft. After a safety briefing, lie back and relax as your plane takes off from the water and enjoy the bird’s eye-views as you soar above Dubai. Marvel at the glittering Burj Khalifa, the world’s highest building, and enjoy the spectacular sights of the Palm Jumeirah and sail-shaped Burj Al-Arab rising from the sea.
Fly over the World Islands, which are the artificial islets shaped like a world map, and then head north towards Ras Al Khaimah. In Ras Al Khaimah, the seaplane will land on the waters beside the Double Tree by Hilton Resort on Al Marjan Island. A Lincoln Navigator will be waiting for you to transfer you to Jebel Jais.
Jebel Jais is the place to enjoy spectacular views from the tallest mountain in the UAE at about 1,910 meters. This mountain picnic includes a full picnic set up with hampers and Arabic seating, cushions and a rug, not to mention the tasty international food. After the picnic, a car will be available to transfer you back to your preferred destination in Dubai.
- 45-minute seaplane flight from Dubai to Ras Al Khaimah
- Private mountain picnic (4 hours)
- Choice of international or vegan cuisine
- Car transfer from Ras Al Khaimah to Dubai
- Local fees & taxes
Know Before You Go
- The tour takes about 45 minutes to complete.
- The tour will begin at Dubai Creek.
- The seaplane flies at a height of 1500 feet.
- Children above 12 years will be considered as adults. Children below 2 years will not be charged.
- Guests are advised to wear light comfortable clothing.
Your Seawings Seaplane Flight from Dubai to Ras Al Khaimah voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.