Seaplane Tour and Camel Ride (Dubai to Ras Al Khaimah)
- 45-minute seaplane flight from Dubai to Ras Al Khaimah
- Fly across the sparkling coastline of the Arabian Gulf
- Soar above Palm Jumeirah and World Islands
- 45-minute camel ride in the desert (5) Trace the footsteps of bedouin travelers
WHY YOU SHOULDN'T MISS THIS
- Be transported to another land and time and experience the Arabian heritage.
- Fly from Dubai creek to Ras Al Khaimah by seaplane taking in the views of Dubai.
- In Ras Al Khaimah, your camel escort will guide you on a breathtaking journey through the desert in a traditional camel convoy.
Arrive at the seaplane dock at Dubai Creek Golf and Yacht Club. Meet your professional pilot and settle aboard your shared Cessna aircraft. After a safety briefing, thrill as your plane takes off from the water and enjoy the bird’s-eye views as you soar above Dubai.
Marvel at the glittering Burj Khalifa, the world’s highest building; and see the Palm Jumeirah and sail-shaped Burj Al-Arab rising from the sea. Fly over The World, the artificial islets shaped like a world map, and head north towards Ras Al Khaimah.
In Ras Al Khaimah the seaplane will land on the waters beside the Double tree by Hilton Resort on Al Marjan Island. A car will be waiting for you to transfer you to the Al Wadi Equestrian Adventure Centre for a 45-minute camel ride.
For almost 4,000 years natives have used camels as transportation over shifting desert sands between distant oases. Step back in time and experience the most authentic means of transport by tracing the footsteps of Bedouin travelers.
Your camel escort will guide you on a breathtaking journey through the desert on a traditional camel convoy in their natural habitat. Following the camel ride a car will be available to transfer you back to your preferred destination in Dubai.
- 45 minute seaplane flight from Dubai to Ras Al Khaimah
- 45 minute camel ride
- Car transfer from Ras Al Khaimah to Dubai
- Local fees & taxes
My wife's relatives in Dubai took us for this fun activity. They made the bookings online for it. We was a novel experience. Watching the city from sky, landing in water followed by camel ride in the desert. Wow! what a splendid experience it was.
We always like to do all adventurous things on our holidays. We did 45-minute seaplane flight from Dubai to Ras Al Khaimah booking on this website. It was great!
Very easy to book this online on this website. Confirmed booking, good rates and no last minute stress.
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Dubai Creek Yacht and Golf Club, Baniyas Road, Port Saeed, Dubai
Other experiences similar to Seaplane Tour and Camel Ride (Dubai to Ras Al Khaimah)