Seaplane Tour and Private Heritage Tour (RAK to Dubai)
- Seaplane flight and Dubai city tour combo
- Take a 45-minute seaplane flight from Ras Al Khaimah to Dubai, with a water take-off and landing
- Swoop over The World archipelago, Burj Al-Arab and other landmarks
- See top Dubai attractions such as the Palm Jumeirah and Burj Khalifa on a private city tour with your own professional guide
- Stroll around Dubai Museum, cross Dubai Creek by ‘abra’ and more
- Visit the Gold, Spice and Textile Souks and enjoy a traditional Arabian lunch in Al Bastakiya
- A fusion of scenic aerial sightseeing and cultural exploration on the ground.
- A beautiful 45-minute air tour from Ras Al Khaimah to Dubai combined with a journey back in time.
- The Dubai Heritage Tour Showcases the tales of the city's past.
- This private city tour is intimate and authentic, revealing the lesser known highlights of history and the unforgettable views of this city in the desert.
- Expect hidden treasures, unusual surprises and a new angle on Dubai.
Your tour will start at the Double Tree by Hilton on Marjan Island in Ras Al Khaimah where after a flight briefing, you will board our Cessna 9-seater seaplane for your shared flight to Dubai. Experience the thrill of a water take-off and enjoy views of UAE coastline on the way to Dubai.
In Dubai you will get to enjoy spectacular views of Dubai's iconic landmarks such as Palm Jumeirah, the World Islands, Burj Al Arab and Burj Khalifa amongst others. The seaplane tour will end on the waterways of Dubai Creek.
After the flight meet your private guide for your Private Heritage Tour of Dubai. Dubai Creek is the historic heart of the city and the natural focus for this Heritage Tour. You’ll discover many attractions packed into a tight area around the water, including the famous spice market and the city’s oldest building.
Chronicles from history are expertly narrated by your local guide, enabling you to get a real sense of how the city used to be. Your personal guide will walk you around the alleyways which form part of the souks, show you all that the Indian and Iranian traders have to offer and explain the Arabic traditions as you walk around Al Bastakiya.
- 45 minutes seaplane flight from Ras Al Khaimah to Dubai
- Professional guide
- Transport by luxury air-conditioned car
- Visit to the Spice Souk, Gold Souk, and Textile Souk
- Private wooden Abra ride to cross Dubai Creek
- Lunch in Al Bastakiya
- Road transfer back to Ras Al Khaimah
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Double Tree Hotel by Hilton, Marjan Islands, Ras Al Khaimah