London Dungeon Ticket Features
- The London Dungeon admission tickets
- An entertaining run-through the 1000 year history of London
- 19 live shows that include Guy Fawkes’ dramatic plot to blow up Parliament
- 2 thrilling rides and London Dungeon tour
- Free Drink
Why You Shouldn't Miss This
- Cheapest tickets out there
- Exciting, scary, and a whole lot of fun! This is one experience that lets you delve deep into the history of the nation's capital.
The London Dungeon is famous for its recreation of various gory and macabre historical events in a gallows humor style. With 19 live shows, including 2 thrilling rides, packed in 90 minutes, guests will be guided through the plague-ridden streets of yesteryear London.
Witness Guy Fawkes’ dramatic plot to blow up Parliament, travel back to Jack the Ripper’s Whitechapel, meet Sweeney Todd- the demon barber of Fleet Street and enjoy a drink in The Tavern.
The highlight of your tour is your walk-through the Torture chamber that is equally entertaining and repulsive. Drop down at the rate of knots aboard the Extremis: Drop Ride to Doom!
London Dungeon Opening Hours
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday - 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM last entry
- Thursday - 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM last entry
- Friday - 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM last entry
- Saturday, Sunday - 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM last entry
Please note: You may have to wait for entry during busy times.
- Admission tickets
- Local taxes
- Food & beverages
- Pick-up and drop-off
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.