Dedicated Entrance Tickets to Louvre Museum + Seine River Cruise
Take in two iconic wonders of Paris, one natural and the other historic, with this stunning Paris combo. This experience provides you skip-the-line access to the Louvre Museum, allowing you to explore the largest art museum in the world. Following the museum, you can take a cruise along the Seine river. On this cruise, you will be able to see all the major Parisian landmarks that line the Seine river banks.
- Get skip the line access to the world-famous Louvre Museum, the largest art museum in the world.
- Explore the museum at your own pace gazing at some of the most iconic works of art that call The Louvre home.
- Head over to the Bateaux Parisiens cruise dock next to the Eiffel Tower and set sail on a beautiful 1.5-hour sightseeing cruise of Paris.
- Soak in the sights of Paris on a cruise along the Seine River. Sightsee iconic Parisian landmarks such as the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Louvre Museum, Invalides, the Assemblee Nationale among others.
- Tickets to the Louvre as well as the Seine Cruise are valid for up to a year from the date of purchase.
Why You Shouldn't Miss This
This combo experience is perfect for those who wish to discover Paris with ease and in comfort. The flexibility of the combo allows you to enjoy these quintessential Parisian experiences any time within a year from the date of your purchase. Tickets for both the experiences, The Louvre Museum as well as the Seine River Cruise are valid for a year, making this combo extremely tempting and fulfilling.
The Louvre Museum needs no introduction. It is the largest art museum in the world and is home to over 380,000 artefacts. Of these, around 35,000 objets d’ art are on display in 8 curatorial departments - Egyptian Antiquities; Greek, Etruscan, and Roman Antiquities; Near Eastern Antiquities; Islamic Art; Decorative Arts; Sculpture; Paintings; Drawings and Prints. You don’t need to be an art or history fanatic to enjoy the collections of the Louvre Museum. Going through the galleries of The Louvre is an experience that everyone must experience once in their lifetime.
A Seine river cruise is undoubtedly one of the best ways to sightsee Paris. Since the Seine runs through the heart of Paris, there are many landmarks that lie on its banks. The river gently flows through the centre of the city and as you take a cruise along the Seine, you will be able to see iconic Parisian landmarks such as the Notre Dame Cathedral, the Louvre Museum, Eiffel Tower, Conciergerie, Invalides, the Assemblee Nationale and the Place de la Concorde.
Your tickets to the Louvre Museum are perfect as they combine the benefits of a fluid redemption process, skip the line access and a flexibility that allows you to visit the Louvre anytime you like for up to a year from the date of purchase.
As soon as you book your tickets, you will receive an email voucher confirming your Louvre tickets. On the day you would like to visit the museum, simply head to the redemption centre (refer to the "My Tickets" section below) that is located across the street from the Louvre and display your voucher to receive your priority access tickets. Once you have the ticket, make your way to the to the entrance and head straight to the security check. You will be able to bypass the arduous queue and after a brief security check that is mandatory for every visitor, you are free to roam the halls of the Louvre.
Following your tour of the Louvre, head on to the Seine River for a relaxing cruise. On this cruise, you'll get a chance to take in Paris's most famous landmarks, including the Notre Dame Cathedral, Eiffel Tower, Conciergerie, Institut de France, Grand Palais, Musée d’Orsay, Hôtel de Vile, Cite de la Mode, Invalides, the Assemblee Nationale and the Place de la Concorde.
Your cruise is also inclusive of audio commentary, thus making this a holistic experience. Similar to the Louvre Museum access tickets, the Seine Cruise tickets will be valid for a year and can be picked up at Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris in exchange for the confirmation voucher.
- Louvre Museum Priority Access Tickets
- 1.5 hour Seine River Cruise
Know Before You Go
When To Visit
The Louvre Museum is open every day, except on Tuesday and holidays such as Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, and International Workers Day (May 1). On Monday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday; the museum is open from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. On Wednesday and Friday, the museum is open from 9:00 a.m. to 9:45 p.m.
The Bateaux Parisiens cruise is open daily from 10:30 AM to 10:00 PM. This cruise departs every 30 minutes in summer and every hour in winter between 10:30 am and 10 pm except at 1 pm and 7:30 pm.
The closest metro station to the Louvre Museum is the Palais-Royal–Musée du Louvre station on Line 1. If you’re travelling to the museum by bus, buses 21, 24, 27, 39, 48, 68, 69, 72, 81, 95 stop at the Pyramid.
The starting point for the Bateaux Parisiens Cruise is next to the Eiffel Tower. The closest metro station to the Eiffel Tower is the Champ de Mars - Tour Eiffel.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Great website! Not just one but many such offers on thier pages! we planned our furst trip with them through this combo as it was a pleasure
Paris is expensive. We were literally cancelling out places as we went overboard. But with this portal we were actually falling short of days instead of money. Great for travel lovers like us!
This combo was a saving grace while planning our visit to Paris. We got inside the Louvre in no time with a skip the line access and then the Sienne River cruise was a splendid breeze!
How to Redeem your Tickets
• You will receive an email with your Louvre voucher in a few minutes. Display your voucher on your mobile phone at the redemption centre (Newspaper Stand at Marionnaud, 1 Place du Palais Royal) and receive your physical tickets for the Louvre Museum.
• Once you have the tickets, you can head to any of the Louvre’s 3 entrances. The closest entrance is the Richelieu Passage entrance, located 20 metres from the newsstand.
• The other entrance you can take is the Carrousel du Louvre entrance, an underground shopping mall that leads to the Louvre. Its access is next to Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel.
• If you wish to enter from the main entrance, the Pyramid entrance, then head to the pyramid and look for the sign “avec billet” that means “with tickets” to the left of the normal line. After a brief security check, you will be able to enter the Louvre Museum.
• Note: If you are visiting on a Sunday, then the redemption centre is located at 162 Rue de Rivoli, located next to the Bureau de Change.
• A detailed look into the location of the redemption point and the three entrances of the Louvre can be found here.
• You will receive an email with your Seine River Cruise voucher in a few minutes along with the Louvre voucher.
• Display your Seine cruise voucher on your mobile phone at the redemption centre (Bateaux Parisiens, Port de la Bourdonnais) and receive your tickets for the Bateaux Parisiens cruise.
• The Bateaux Parisiens cruise redemption centre is located at Port de la Bourdonnais, next to the Eiffel Tower.
Place du Palais Royal , Corner of Rue de Rivoli and Place du Palais Royal, Paris
Other experiences similar to Dedicated Entrance Tickets to Louvre Museum + Seine River Cruise