Christmas Special Ice Skating at Winter Wonderland
Why You Shouldn't Miss This
- Start the oncoming winter season with some fun ice skating in the largest outdoor arena in all of UK!
- A memorable outing with your family this holiday season.
- A winter wonderland experience is incomplete without a stop at this magnificent rink that is illuminated by 100,000 lights.
Duration: 50-minute sessions
Come for a spin around the ice with your family or your special someone as you glide hand-in-hand whilst enjoying a magnificent view of the city. Prepare to be enchanted as you skate under the morning sun, or on a lazy afternoon, or at twilight when the rink looks absolutely stunning under the lights and the stars. Ideal for all ages, enjoy your day skating with live music in the background; or from the spectator’s stand with a hot chocolate if skating isn't meant for you.
- A child ticket must be purchased for all children aged 12 and under.
- Children must be accompanied by a person 16 years of age or older.
- You may bring your own skates (speed skates are NOT allowed)
- Wear warm, suitable clothing.
- Ice skates included in the ticket price.
- Admission tickets
- Local fees & taxes
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Winter Wonderland, Hyde Park, London