Dubai City Tour & Desert Safari Combo
Truly experience the Middle East with this tour combo that not only takes you around Dubai's most popular sights but also gives you a chance to go on a desert safari where you can drift through the dunes and enjoy food and entertainment in a genuine Bedouin camp!
Dubai City Tour
Head out for a wonderful tour of Dubai city. After you are picked up from your hotel, your first pitstop is at Dubai Museum, which is located within the 18th-century Al Fahidi Fort. It has exhibits that depict the history and culture of the region. Your next stop after the museum will be the stunning Jumeirah Mosque - a beautiful example of Islamic and modern architecture.
The highlights of Dubai await you as you visit the Burj Al Arab, the world’s only seven-star hotel, and the Palm Islands, the most scenic yet artificial man-made island on the Earth.
Evening Desert Safari
For the evening desert safari, you will be picked up in a 4x4 vehicle and driven past the city into the heart of the Arabian desert. Your desert safari will begin with a session of dune bashing in the 4x4. You then head to a Bedouin camp where you can indulge in a bit of camel riding, henna painting and unlimited shisha.
The next half of the desert safari comprises of a dance performance by local dancers in their traditional dance art forms. You will be entertained by tanoura dance and fire shows, belly dancing, as well as a horse show. After these exciting showcases, you can take photos of yourself dressed in Arabic dresses as well.
Finally, end your day with a delectable buffet that you can pair with unlimited soft drinks, water, tea and coffee. With a wide array of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes to choose from, your buffet will be the perfect end to your day.
- Jumeirah Mosque
- Burj Al Arab
- The Palm Island
- Atlantis Hotel
- Dubai Museum
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off for Dubai City Tour
- Hotel Pick-Up and Drop-Off for Desert Safari
- Desert Dune Bashing
- Belly Dancing Show
- Tanoura Dance Performance
- Short Camel Ride
- Unlimited Soft Drinks, Water, Tea and Coffee
- Unlimited Shisha
- Arabic Dress Photography
- Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian BBQ buffet Dinner
- Sunset Photography Opportunity
- Separate Restrooms for Men and Women
Know Before You Go
Depending upon the pickup location and the operator conducting your desert safari, you will be picked up anytime between 2:00 PM and 3:00 PM. You may directly get in touch with the operator for information on your exact pickup time. At the end of your excursion, you will be dropped off between 9:00 PM and 9:30 PM.
The pick up for your Dubai City Tour will happen anywhere between 8:30 AM and 9 AM from your hotel. You can get in touch with the operator directly for information on your exact pickup time. You will be dropped back to your hotel by approximately 1-1:30 PM.
Desert Safari Location
The camp is located in and around the Al Aveer Desert.
- This combo is only applicable for pick ups from central Dubai. Our operator will not be able to arrange pick ups from any surrounding cities like Sharjah or Abu Dhabi.
- Please check beforehand as to whether the day of the tour is a dry day. During dry day, there will be no entertainment and no alcohol will be served. Please be guided accordingly.
- Infants below the age of two are not allowed.
- People above the age of 70 are not allowed.
- Please note: On account of Prophet Mohammed's Birthday, there will be no entertainment shows and alcohol at the Safari between 19th and 20th November.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
I join dubai city half day city tour and desert safari evening tour. Desert tour is wonderful but the city tour not nice, especially the patrt-time tour guide totally not professional. that's all. thank you
I couldn't have asked for more from a packaged tour. The desert safari and the food was great.
LOVED the tour. The evening was the highlight, watching the sunset on the dunes and enjoying the music and food.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
The tour starts & ends at your hotel, Dubai