Luxury VIP Desert Safari
Combine real world adventure with old world comfort by embarking on this luxury desert safari, where you will be able to jump over the sand dunes of the desert and experience life in a camp before relaxing under the stars.
- On this luxury desert safari, travel to the beautiful Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve in the legendary Land Cruiser and experience the thrill of bashing the dunes amidst the desert landscape
- Stop to watch traditional falconry being performed and head to a traditional Bedouin camp where you can experience desert activities such as camel riding, mini sand boarding, shisha and henna painting
- Revel in the moment and enjoy traditional belly dancing being performed for your entertainment
- Enjoy a delicious 3-course buffet meal and pair it with a choice of wine or beer
An evening spent in the Arabian desert is must-do experience if you are visiting Dubai. On this spectacular desert safari, you will be picked up from your residence and be transported to the beautiful Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve in the legendary Toyota Land Cruiser. Once at the Reserve, your driver will take you amongst the ever-shifting dunes and ride over them for a thrilling 4x4 experience.
After your adventure on the dunes, you can stop to watch a falcon display and see the birds of prey in action. As the sun sets, you will be able to take some stunning photos of the red, yellow and orange landscape. You then arrive at a traditional Bedouin camp where desert activities and a bonfire awaits. Here, you will be able to partake in multiple desert activities - camel riding, mini sand boarding, aromatic shisha and henna hand painting.
As the day comes to a close, you will be led to a delectable 3-course buffet prepared with 5 star standards. With the option of unlimited beer and wine to pair with the food; you can relax, enjoy your meal and watch beautiful ladies perform a traditional belly dance for your entertainment. An extra treat awaits you when the camp lights are turned off for a few minutes and the night sky shows itself in all its glory.
- Hotel transfers in a Land Cruiser
- Access to Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve
- Safari guide
- 4x4 dune bashing
- Falcon display
- Sunset photo opportunities
- Bedouin camp with bonfire
- Camel ride
- Sand boarding
- Henna hand painting
- Aromatic shisha
- Belly dance performance
- 3-course dinner buffet with unlimited beer and wine
Know Before You Go
Depending upon the pickup location and the operator conducting your desert safari, you will be picked up anytime between 03:00 PM - 03:30 PM.
- Please note: On account of Prophet Mohammed's Birthday, there will be no entertainment shows and alcohol served at the Safari between 30th November - 1st December.
- There will be a dry day from 6pm on Friday April 13th until 7 pm on Saturday April 14th. During dry day, there will be no entertainment and no alcohol will be served. Please be guided accordingly.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or refunded.
We wasn't feel excited from this arrangement
Headout has excellent customer service.
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Your tour will begin & end at your hotel, Dubai
- Children should be 5 years of age for the tour
- This safari is not recommended for expectant mothers or those with back problems
- Modest dress and comfortable walking shoes are recommended