NYC Bus Tour (All Loops) + Night Tour
- Tour NYC in a specially designed double-decker sightseeing bus tour
- Hop-on Hop-off tour.
- Audio guide with multi-lingual commentary.
- Downtown tour, uptown tour, Brooklyn tour and Night tour
- Admission to the Museum of the City of New York on the Uptown Loop.
Downtown Tour- Greenwich Village, Soho, Chelsea District etc.
Uptown Tour- Times Square, the Chrysler Building, the Guggenheim Museum, Central Park, the Museum of Modern Art, the Empire State Building, etc.
Brooklyn Tour- The Botanic Garden, The Brooklyn Museum of Art, Antique Furniture District, Fulton Mall, The Brooklyn Museum etc.
Hop on at Times Square and begin your downtown tour. Explore some of Manhattan’s historic and most enchanting districts. Enjoy incredible views from the top deck of double-decker buses, hop-on and hop-off at will across Uptown NYC spend time at various sights at your own pace. On the Brooklyn tour, be amazed by panoramic views of Manhattan and New York’s top attractions.
As part of the Night Tour experience -the city that never sleeps- up close and personal! Head to Brooklyn for breathtaking views of the night time Manhattan Skyline. Watch of Times Square, Rockefeller Center, Empire State Building, Lower East Side, Chinatown, Little Italy, Brooklyn Bridge etc. lit up like a fairytale.
- Tour timing and schedule: Buses operates daily from 8 A.M to 6 P.M. 1 bus every 20-25 minutes
- Tour duration: 2h to 2h30 each loop
- Night Tour: 51st and Broadway in front of the Starbucks. The night tour depart at 7PM, 8PM & 9PM every day. The duration of this tour is 2 Hours
- Downtown Tour Departure: Port Authority, 42nd Street, 9th Avenue. First departure at 8AM & last departure at 6PM
- Uptown Tour Departure: Port Authority, 42nd Street, 9th Avenue. First departure at 8AM & last departure at 6PM
- Brooklyn Tour Departure: 477 Broadway between Broome & Grand Street. Time: 11AM - 3PM
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the voucher to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
Port Authority Bus Terminal, 625 8th Avenue, New York