La Marina Dinner Cruise, Eiffel Tower By Night, and Moulin Rouge Show
- Skip the Line
- Mobile Tickets Accepted
- Audio Guide
- Eiffel Tower 2nd Level Access
- Hotel Drop off
Why You Shouldn't Miss This
- A dining experience on the Seine River, facing the Eiffel Tower. Can it get any better than that?
- Priority Entry to the Eiffel Tower that lets you zoom past the serpentine queues
- Catch the impressive Moulin Rouge cabaret show that was founded in 1889
This amazing tour takes you on a River Cruise of the Seine in a glass-roofed boat. With a reserved table, enjoy a sumptuous 3-course dinner with an array of wine selections.
At the end of your 2-hour cruise, you will be whisked off to the Eiffel Tower to enjoy panoramic views of the City. The priority access included in this tour ensures a quick entry into the monument without having to wait in long queues.
To finish off your evening on a high note, you will be escorted to the Moulin Rouge Cabaret show. The Le Lido is a cabaret show that was conceived in 1889 and is known as the birthplace of the modern form of can-can dance. Today, it is a major tourist attraction that offers musical dance entertainment for visitors from all over the world.
Tour departs from Paris City Vision Agency office 30-minutes prior to departure.
- Admission tickets
- Transfer to your residence at the end of the show
- Pick- up from your residence
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Paris City Vision Agency , 2 rue des Pyramides, Paris