The Original London Sightseeing Bus Tour
- Choice of 24 or 48-hour bus pass for tour around London
- Travel on London's famous bright red open-topped buses
- Free Thames river sightseeing cruise pass
- You can choose one of the 3 walking tours
- Commentary available in 11 languages including English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Portuguese, Mandarin, Arabic & Brazilian Portuguese
- Big Ben
- Buckingham Palace
- British Museum
- St Paul's Cathedral
- Piccadilly Circus
- Tower of London
- Tower Bridge
- Kensington Palace
- London Eye
- The Shard
This Hop-on Hop-off London sightseeing tour is one of the city's oldest and dates back to the early 1900s. Jump onto the vintage red-colored open-top buses and embark on a journey of London that has enabled thousands of wandering eyes to capture the true essence of this city.
With over 80+ stops located throughout the city, access to these buses is made simple. Stop at any of the above-mentioned landmarks and explore them at your convenience. Your pass also includes access to the Thames river sightseeing cruise and 3 walking tours.
Please Note: Sightseeing tour routes and buses run at 15-20 minutes frequency
Choice of free walking tours
- The Changing of the Guard Walking Tour
- The Rock n Roll London Tour
- Jack the Ripper Walking Tour
Thames Boat Ride
The free River Thames boat ride lets you do some sightseeing of central London from the water. Giving you an alternate perspective of the city, this is a relaxing break from the usual sightseeing routes.
- One of three Walking Tours
- Thames River Cruise Pass
- Multi-lingual recorded commentary
- Exclusive Kids’ Club with specifically designed children’s commentary
- Admission to any attraction or museums
- Food and beverages
- Pickup and drop off
Know Before You Go
Bus timings & frequency
Blue line - Every 15 to 30 minutes from 8:15 am (nov - march) and Every 15 to 20 minutes from 8:15 am (april - oct)
Yellow line - Every 15 to 30 minutes from 8:30 am (nov - march) and Every 15 to 20 minutes from 8:30 am (april - oct)
You may board the bus at any stop within the 5 routes. Present a printout of your ticket voucher to the driver to redeem your bus pass.
Strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled or refunded.
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Piccadilly Circus, London
Other experiences similar to The Original London Sightseeing Bus Tour