Metropolitan Museum of Art: Un-Highlights Tour
- Skip The Ticket Line
- Live Tour Guide
- Free Add-ons: Interactive Group Activities and Fun Photos
- Wheelchair Accessible
WHY YOU SHOULDN'T MISS THIS
- A highly interactive, fun, non-traditional museum tour, this experience combines the right mix of fun & learning
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art is an institution and holds the honor of being the largest art museum in the country
- 2-hour tour takes you across the major artworks housed in the museum with a fun/humorous tour guide
KNOW YOUR EXPERIENCE
This 2-hour tour is catered to those who prefer a good mix of fun and interaction with learning. Many a time you realize the information thrown at you during regular museum tours goes above your head, and you tend to get lost in the chaos of the numerous artifacts. This tour led by a quirky/informative individual aims at a fun, group-oriented experience that will keep you entertained and teach you the history behind the art along the way.
- Admission tickets
- Professional tour guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
The Metropolitan Museum of Art, 1000 5th Avenue, New York