WTC Ground Zero Tour
- Skip the line
- Live tour guide
- Insights from a local New Yorker
What These Tickets Have In Store
- No more waiting in long lines! Stride ahead with your Ground Zero tickets and begin your journey through the World Trade Center and the events surrounding it.
- A local New Yorker with a close association to the tragedy of 9/11 will guide you through this insightful tour.
Know Your Experience
The 90-minute Ground Zero tour begins at St. Paul's Cathedral, the church that withstood flying debris from the falling towers despite being only a block away. During the event's aftermath, the church served as a makeshift rescue center for victims of the attacks.
Visit its famed iron fence, engraved with the names of missed loved ones. Next, walk to the Firefighter's 9/11 Memorial Wall and drop by the Engine and Ladder Company 10/10, the fire station at Ground Zero. Afterwards, hear touching, heroic stories of the first-emergency responders.
In the final leg of your Ground Zero tour, enter the 9/11 Memorial and pay homage to the victims of one of America's greatest tragedies. Housed within the memorial, you'll also have a moment of silence to take in the Reflecting Absence Memorial, the biggest man-made waterfall.
- Your tour will begin at St. Paul's Chapel, the oldest public building in NYC.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your designated time slot.
- Professional tour guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
I wasn’t sure what to really expect although the tour information on the website mentioned everything. I had not anticipated the emotional impact the tour would have. It moved us all to tears!
I made sure to include this tour on our NYC trip, I wanted the kids to know about the event that changed American lives. The guide gave us a lot of information and it was enlightening for the kids to realize the enormity of the event.
I booked the ticket for me and my wife on Headout. We got the tickets promptly in our email and we could start the tour as soon as we reached the venue. The guide was very friendly and took us through the entire tour. It was very informative.
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
St. Paul's Chapel of Trinity Church Wall Street, 209 Broadway, New York