WTC Ground Zero Tour
- Skip the line
- Live tour guide
- Insights from a local New Yorker
What These Tickets Have In Store
- No more waiting in long lines! Stride ahead with your Ground Zero tickets and begin your journey through the World Trade Center and the events surrounding it.
- A local New Yorker with a close association to the tragedy of 9/11 will guide you through this insightful tour.
Know Your Experience
The 90-minute Ground Zero tour begins at St. Paul's Cathedral, the church that withstood flying debris from the falling towers despite being only a block away. During the event's aftermath, the church served as a makeshift rescue center for victims of the attacks.
Visit its famed iron fence, engraved with the names of missed loved ones. Next, walk to the Firefighter's 9/11 Memorial Wall and drop by the Engine and Ladder Company 10/10, the fire station at Ground Zero. Afterwards, hear touching, heroic stories of the first-emergency responders.
In the final leg of your Ground Zero tour, enter the 9/11 Memorial and pay homage to the victims of one of America's greatest tragedies. Housed within the memorial, you'll also have a moment of silence to take in the Reflecting Absence Memorial, the biggest man-made waterfall.
- Your tour will begin at St. Paul's Chapel, the oldest public building in NYC.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your designated time slot.
- Professional tour guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
St. Paul's Chapel of Trinity Church Wall Street, 209 Broadway, New York
Other experiences similar to WTC Ground Zero Tour