Small Group Guided 9/11 Memorial Tour With Museum Tickets
- Skip The Ticket Line
- Live Tour Guide
- Access to 9/11 Museum
- Insights from a local New Yorker
WHY YOU SHOULDN'T MISS THIS
- No waiting in long lines! Stride ahead with your tickets and begin your journey through the World Trade Center region
- A local New Yorker with a close association to the events on 9/11 will guide you through this tour
- Admission to 9/11 museum following your tour enables you to pay homage to the victims at your own pace
KNOW YOUR EXPERIENCE
The 90-minute Ground Zero tour begins at St. Paul's Cathedral, the church that withstood flying debris from the falling towers despite being only a block away! This church served as a makeshift rescue center for victims of the attacks and its famed iron fence held the names of the missing loved ones. Next, walk to the Firefighter's 9/11 Memorial Wall, and see the Engine and Ladder Company 10/10, the fire station at Ground Zero. Hear heroic stories of the first/emergency responders. The final leg of the tour sees you entering the 9/11 Memorial to pay homage to the victims of that ill-fated day. Witness the Reflecting Absence Memorial, biggest man-made waterfall that is housed in the memorial.
Your guide will then give you a brief introduction to the 9/11 museum, before guiding you to its entrance. Your 9/11 museum experience is not guided and can be explored at your own pace.
- The tour will start at St. Paul's Chapel, the oldest public building in NYC still in continuous use
- Arrive 15 minutes before your designated time slot
- Professional Tour Guide
- Admission Tickets
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Your tickets will be emailed to you instantly. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
St. Paul's Chapel of Trinity Church Wall Street, 209 Broadway, New York
Other experiences similar to Small Group Guided 9/11 Memorial Tour With Museum Tickets