Small Group Guided 9/11 Memorial Tour With Museum Tickets
- Skip The Ticket Line
- Live Tour Guide
- Access to 9/11 Museum
- Insights from a local New Yorker
WHY YOU SHOULDN'T MISS THIS
- No waiting in long lines! Stride ahead with your tickets and begin your journey through the World Trade Center region
- A local New Yorker with a close association to the events on 9/11 will guide you through this tour
- Admission to 9/11 museum following your tour enables you to pay homage to the victims at your own pace
KNOW YOUR EXPERIENCE
The 90-minute Ground Zero tour begins at St. Paul's Cathedral, the church that withstood flying debris from the falling towers despite being only a block away! This church served as a makeshift rescue center for victims of the attacks and its famed iron fence held the names of the missing loved ones. Next, walk to the Firefighter's 9/11 Memorial Wall, and see the Engine and Ladder Company 10/10, the fire station at Ground Zero. Hear heroic stories of the first/emergency responders. The final leg of the tour sees you entering the 9/11 Memorial to pay homage to the victims of that ill-fated day. Witness the Reflecting Absence Memorial, biggest man-made waterfall that is housed in the memorial.
Your guide will then give you a brief introduction to the 9/11 museum, before guiding you to its entrance. Your 9/11 museum experience is not guided and can be explored at your own pace.
- The tour will start at St. Paul's Chapel, the oldest public building in NYC still in continuous use
- Arrive 15 minutes before your designated time slot
- Professional Tour Guide
- Admission Tickets
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Know Before You Go
Meet in front of St Peters Church, at the intersection of Barclay and Church Street
Meeting Point Directions:
Arriving by taxi: Tell your driver to drop you at the intersection of Barclay and Church Street.
Arriving by subway: 2/3/4/5 Wall St Station; 1/R Rector St Station
The ticket booking was easy and I faced no issues with payment.
My first trip to NYC felt complete after this trip. I had come across this trip while booking broadway tickets and felt this need to learn more about the 9/11 attacks. The tour was informative and the museum was a moving tribute.
Lovely memorial, I truly appreciate the determination of our guide to conduct this trip. It must be so difficult to relive that every day.
Your tickets will be emailed to you instantly. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
Pier A Harbour House, 22 Battery Pl,, New York