Skip The Line: Eiffel Tower Tickets with Host
Enjoy the stunning vistas from the top of the Eiffel Tower that are unforgettable. With these tickets, you get an experience that lets you jump the queues and head straight to the 2nd level.
- With these skip the line tickets, you will zoom past the long waiting lines and enter the Eiffel Tower via the priority entrance.
- A host will accompany you and take you to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower.
- Your tickets give you access to the 2nd level of the tower.
- Check out the stunning neighborhoods of Paris such as the Champs Elysees, Notre Dame, Montmartre, Seine River, etc. from the 2nd level
- Take a relaxing cruise on the Seine River by hopping onto one of our luxurious boats
- Enjoy sights of iconic Parisian landmarks such as Notre Dame Cathedral, Montmartre District, Eiffel Tower, and others from the calm river waters.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
With visitor attendances exceeding 7 million, the Eiffel Tower is widely regarded as the most popular attraction in the world. The Tower received nationwide criticism during its early years, but since then, it has gone on to become the national monument of France and international symbol of love.‘Touristy’ or not, a visit to the Eiffel Tower introduces you to the French culture and teaches you the significance it’s held through the years.
The Tower offers stunning views of Paris, giving you a near-perfect aerial view of iconic Parisian landmarks such as the Arc de Triomphe, Louvre, Trocadero Gardens, etc.
Upon confirmation of your booking, you will receive a single voucher for both the attractions. You need to collect you tickets from the mentioned pickup location by showing this mobile voucher. The Eiffel Tower is the only timed experience of this combo and will require you to be there at the exact given time. The Seine cruise tickets are valid for the entire day and can be redeemed per your convenience.
Eiffel Tower 2nd Floor Tickets
The tour departs from this location 15 mins prior to the designated start time from 38 Avenue de la Bourdonnais. We suggest you get here early. From here, you will be taken through the priority entry of the Eiffel Tower. Enter the elevators and head to the 2nd floor.
From here, you can enjoy views of neighboring Parisian attractions such as the Seine River, Montmartre district, Notre Dame, Champs Elysees and others. If you are in the mood for some thrills and frills, we’d suggest you take the stairs down to the 1st level. This is the largest level on the tower and has a see-through floor in place. The feeling of walking on this transparent floor is unique and is bound to give you the chills.
Once you’re done enjoying the views and have had your Eiffel fix for the day, you may take the elevators back down. Fair warning, these can have long queues and your tickets don't give you priority entry on the way out. If you wish to bypass these long lines, we’d suggest you take the stairs down.
Seine River Sightseeing Cruise
On this cruise, you'll get a chance to take in Paris's most famous landmarks, including the Notre Dame Cathedral, Eiffel Tower, Conciergerie, Institut de France, Grand Palais, Musée d’Orsay, Hôtel de Vile, Cite de la Mode, Invalides, the Assemblee Nationale and the Place de la Concorde.
Your cruise is also inclusive of audio commentary, thus making this a holistic experience. Similar to the Louvre Museum access tickets, the Seine Cruise tickets will be valid for a year and can be picked up at Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris in exchange for the confirmation voucher.
- Skip the line access to 2nd Level.
- 1-hour Seine River Cruise (Optional)
- Audioguide with multilingual commentary in 14 languages (Optional)
Know Before You Go
At the time of checkout, please book adult tickets for all members of your party since adult pricing applies to guests of all ages above the age of 3 for this experience. Entry for children below the age of 3 is free.
Your Eiffel Tower tickets are valid for the date and time selected at the time of booking. Your Seine River Cruise tickets, if the variant is chosen at the time of booking, are valid for 6 months from the time of purchase. You can take the cruise anytime within the operating hours, between 10:30 AM to 10:00 PM. Cruises depart every 30 minutes during the summer, and every hour during winter months.
Eiffel Tower Hours
The Eiffel Tower is open from 9.30 am to 11 pm from September-May. During the summer months of June-August, the tower is open from 9 am to 11.30 pm
Seine Cruise Hours
The Bateaux Parisiens cruise is open daily from 9:30 AM to 10:00 PM.
The Metro has two lines that have stops in close proximity to the Eiffel Tower i.e Line 6 and 9. Additionally, you can use the RER Train and get off at the Champs de Mars station.
Buses 82, 42, 87, and 69 operate to the Eiffel Tower. You could also get to the Tower by using any of the Batobus boats. This means of transport gives you a different view of the Tower from the water.
The starting point for the Bateaux Parisiens Cruise is next to the Eiffel Tower. The closest metro station to the Eiffel Tower is the Champ de Mars - Tour Eiffel.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
The host was fun and talkative, gave a short intro of the place and led us to the right spot through the crowds. We also opted the boat cruise in the evening.
No way you can get Eiffel tickets at this price, plus there is a cashback so worth it anyways.
The guide did a wonderful job taking care of us and providing us with the information we needed to enjoy our visit to the Eiffel Tower.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
• You will receive your Eiffel Tower and Seine Cruise (optional) voucher via email.
• On the day of your experience, display your voucher via mobile device or printout at the tour meeting point, History Group Store, just a 5 minute walk from the Eiffel Tower at 38 Avenue de la Bourdonnais. (See map below).
• At the start of your tour, your host will guide you to the priority entrance of the Eiffel Tower, where you will get to skip the line. Following a routine security check, head to the Eiffel elevators and proceed to the 2nd level of the tower.
• Please arrive at the designated meeting point 30 minutes prior to your tour start time.
38 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France, Paris