Skip the line: Eiffel Tower 2nd Floor Tickets
The stunning vistas from the top of the Eiffel Tower are unforgettable. With these tickets, you get an experience that lets you jump the queues and head straight to the 2nd level. You are accompanied by a host who will give you insights into the monument.
Eiffel Tower 2nd Level Tickets Highlights
- With these skip the line tickets, you will zoom past the long waiting lines and enter the Eiffel Tower via the priority entrance.
- A host will accompany you and take you to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower.
- Your tickets give you access to the 2nd level of the tower.
- Check out the stunning neighborhoods of Paris such as the Champs Elysees, Notre Dame, Montmartre, Seine River, etc. from the 2nd level
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
With visitor attendances exceeding 7 million, the Eiffel Tower is widely regarded as the most popular attraction in the world. The Tower received nationwide criticism during its early years, but since then, it has gone on to become the national monument of France and international symbol of love.‘Touristy’ or not, a visit to the Eiffel Tower introduces you to the French culture and teaches you the significance it’s held through the years.
The Tower offers stunning views of Paris, giving you a near-perfect aerial view of iconic Parisian landmarks such as the Arc de Triomphe, Louvre, Trocadero Gardens, etc.
Upon confirmation of your booking, you will receive a voucher detailing the time and meeting location of your tour. Meet up with the host at 33 Avenue de la Bourdonnais. The tour departs from this location 15 mins prior to the designated start time. We suggest you get here early. From here, you will be taken through the priority entry of the Eiffel Tower. Enter the elevators and head to the 2nd floor.
From here, you can enjoy views of neighboring Parisian attractions such as the Seine River, Montmartre district, Notre Dame, Champs Elysees and others. If you are in the mood for some thrills and frills, we’d suggest you take the stairs down to the 1st level. This is the largest level on the tower and has a see-through floor in place. The feeling of walking on this transparent floor is unique and is bound to give you the chills.
Once you’re done enjoying the views and have had your Eiffel fix for the day, you may take the elevators back down. Fair warning, these can have long queues and your tickets don't give you priority entry on the way out. If you wish to bypass these long lines, we’d suggest you take the stairs down.
- 1x Admission Tickets
- Skip the line access to 1st level
- Skip the line access to 2nd level
Know Before You Go
About the Experience
Eiffel Tower Hours: The Eiffel Tower is open between 9.30 am to 11 pm from September-May. During the summer months of June-August, the tower is open from 9 am to 11.30 pm
Getting There: There is no shortage of ways to get to the Eiffel Tower. The Metro has two lines that have stops in close proximity to the Eiffel Tower i.e Line 6 and 9. Additionally, you can use the RER Train and get off at the Champs de Mars station.
Buses 82, 42, 87, and 69 operate to the Eiffel Tower. You could also get to the Tower by using any of the Batobus boats. This means of transport gives you a different view of the Tower from the water.
The experience is fully refundable if canceled 48 hours prior to the tour start time. Reschedules can also be accommodated within the same time window. No refunds/reschedules are accepted within 48 hours of booking start time.
Saved so much time jumping the very long queue that was there from the time we entered and left. Would highly recommend these!
Skipping the line was a great bonus but it we had to wait a few extra minutes for the host to get us our tickets.
I'm not sure I would have waited if we didn't have these tickets. Glad I found this!
How to Redeem your Tickets
• You will receive an email with your Eiffel voucher in a few minutes. Display your voucher on your mobile phone at the meeting point i.e 33 Avenue de la Bourdonnais to the host
• We suggest you get here 30 mins before the tour start time.
• Once you’ve met up with the host, you will be guided to the priority entrance of the Eiffel Tower. Following a routine security check, you will head to the Eiffel elevators that take you to the 2nd level of the tower.
33 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, In front of The Souvenir Shop, Paris
Other experiences similar to Skip the line: Eiffel Tower 2nd Floor Tickets