Skip the Line Eiffel Tower 2nd Floor Guided Tour & Optional Seine Cruise
Enjoy the stunning vistas from the top of the Eiffel Tower that are unforgettable. With these tickets, you get an experience that lets you jump the queues and head straight to the 2nd level.
- With these skip the line tickets, you will zoom past the long waiting lines and enter the Eiffel Tower via the priority entrance.
- Your tickets give you access to the 2nd level of the tower, where you will be accompanied by a host.
- The host will guide you at the tower for 1hr, post which you have free time to explore the attraction at your own pace
- Check out stunning Parisian neighbourhoods such as the Champs Elysees, Notre Dame, Montmartre, Seine River, and so on from your vantage point on the 2nd level.
- Also, take a relaxing cruise on the Seine River by hopping onto one of our luxurious boats.
- Take in gorgeous sights of iconic Parisian landmarks such as Notre Dame Cathedral, Montmartre District, Eiffel Tower, and others as you sail down the Seine.
- This tour is hosted by an English speaking guide.
What to Expect
With visitor attendances exceeding 7 million, the Eiffel Tower is widely regarded as the most popular attraction in the world. The Tower received nationwide criticism during its early years, but since then, it has gone on to become the national monument of France and international symbol of love. "Touristy" or not, a visit to the Eiffel Tower introduces you to French culture and teaches you the significance it has held over the many years of France's history.
The Tower offers stunning views of Paris, giving you a near-perfect aerial view of iconic Parisian landmarks such as the Arc de Triomphe, Seine River, Montmartre district, Notre Dame, Champs Elysees, the Louvre, Trocadero Gardens, and so on. Take the stairs to the 1st level of the Eiffel Tower, which is the largest level and has an amazing see-through floor in place. The feeling of walking on this transparent floor is unique and is bound to give you the chills. You have ample free time after your 1hr tour of the Eiffel Tower to continue enjoying the beautiful sights.
The Seine River Sightseeing Cruise will give you a chance to take in Paris's most famous landmarks, including the Notre Dame Cathedral, Eiffel Tower, Conciergerie, Institut de France, Grand Palais, Musée d’Orsay, Hôtel de Vile, Cite de la Mode, Invalides, the Assemblee Nationale and the Place de la Concorde.
- Skip the line access to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower.
- Host who will accompany you to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower.
- 1-hour Seine River Cruise with multilingual audioguide (Optional).
Know Before You Go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory for all visitors aged 11 years old and above.
- A limited number of visitors at a time are allowed on the esplanade, on each floor and in the lifts.
- There are signs and ground markings to implement physical distancing (1.5 meters).
- All public spaces are cleaned and disinfected daily.
- Special attention is paid to the flow of visitors. From 25 June until 30 Jun, only visits by the stairs will be available.
- Visitors will go up from the East pillar stairs access and down by the West pillar stairs access so that they don’t cross each other.
- At the Eiffel Tower, entrances and exits are also differentiated. Visitors can use Entrances 1 by the South pillar and 2 by the East pillar. As for exits, visitors can go by Exit 1 by the North pillar and 2 by the West pillar.
Upon confirmation of your booking, you will receive a single voucher for both the attractions. You need to collect your tickets from the mentioned pickup location by showing this mobile voucher. The Eiffel Tower is the only timed experience of this combo and will require you to be there at the exact given time. The Seine cruise tickets are valid for the entire day and can be redeemed per your convenience.
Once you’re done enjoying the views on the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower, you may take the elevators back down. Fair warning, these can have long queues and your tickets don't give you priority entry on the way out. If you wish to bypass these long lines, we’d suggest you take the stairs down.
Your cruise is also inclusive of audio commentary, thus making this a holistic experience. The Seine Cruise tickets will be valid for 6 months and can be picked up from your host at the meeting point.
Timings and Availability
The Eiffel Tower is open from 9.30 AM to 11:00 PM from September-May. During the summer months of June-August, the tower is open from 9:00 AM to 11.30 PM.
Entry to the Eiffel Tower is timed. You will have the option to choose the time slot for your entry during the next step of your booking. Please note that you will only be allowed to gain entry at the time chosen during the booking so we recommend arriving 30 minutes in advance in order to ensure a hassle-free entry. Though your entry is timed, you may explore the Eiffel Tower for as long as you wish. The tour is 2 hours and 30 minutes long.
The Bateaux Parisiens Cruise is open daily from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM. The Seine River Cruise is 1 hour long.
Reduced Price Tickets
At the time of checkout, please book adult tickets for all members of your party since adult pricing applies to guests of all ages above the age of 3 for this experience. Entry for children below the age of 3 is free.
The Metro has two lines that have stops in close proximity to the Eiffel Tower i.e Line 6 and 9. Additionally, you can use the RER Train and get off at the Champs de Mars station.
Buses 82, 42, 87, and 69 operate to the Eiffel Tower. You could also get to the Tower by using any of the Batobus boats. This means of transport gives you a different view of the Tower from the water.
The starting point for the Bateaux Parisiens Cruise is next to the Eiffel Tower. The closest metro station to the Eiffel Tower is the Champ de Mars - Tour Eiffel.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hrs before the schedule
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, you must show your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
The exact meeting point information will be present on the confirmation voucher. Please follow the directions carefully to locate your meeting point on the day of the experience.