- Get up close and personal with Lady Liberty on this cruise that will take you right by her feet.
- Professional guides will provide insights on the historic sites as you cruise by
- Get unforgettable views of Liberty Island, Manhattan Island, World Trade Centre, and more truly iconic locations of New York City.
- Plenty of photo-ops opportunities
This express tour gives you the low-down on Statue of Liberty. Liberty Cruise is the best way to see the Statue of Liberty and Liberty Island, South Street Seaport, Battery Park, Wall Street, Manhattan Bridge, the Brooklyn Bridge, Governor’s Island, Ellis Island, the historical Immigration Center, the World Trade Center, World Financial Center and many more iconic sites. The cruise passes by all of the sites two times which doubles the opportunity to observe them and take pictures of New York Harbor’s priceless views. It is a great opportunity to learn many historical and interesting facts about New York harbor. All Downtown Cruises are narrated by live and licensed tour guides.
- Please arrive 30 mins before the departure time
- This cruise does not dock at Liberty Island
- Timings: Daily departures at 1 PM, 2:30 PM and 4 PM
- Walking Directions from Stop 15: Walk across City Hall Park to Park Row Street. Cross to the East side of Park Row Street toward Frankfurt Street. Turn left onto Park Row Street and make an immediate right onto Frankfurt Street. At Pearl Street, make a right and then continue left onto Dover Street. Turn left onto East River Bikeway. Turn right at Clinton Street. Continue straight to Pier 36
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Pier 36, 299 South Street, Between Montgomery Street & Clinton Street, Gate 5, New York
Other experiences similar to Liberty Cruise