Crazy Horse Paris
Experience the dazzling cabaret performances at the Le Crazy Horse De Paris and be amazed by the characteristic ambiance and decor that Crazy Horse Paris is known for. Indulge in an evening of charm and seduction, while choosing from a range of tickets (each with their own perks) to best suit your tastes.
- A must visit for all cabaret aficionados, Crazy Horse Paris is one of the top premier cabaret houses in the world!
- Watch ‘Totally Crazy’ the latest show performed by the world-renowned performers at Le Crazy Horse de Paris.
- Experience a one-of-a-kind evening filled with artistic expression and celebrations of femininity.
- Choose from a range of tickets at different time slots; offering champagne, canapes or even just the show, and book the experience that appeals to you best.
Why Visit Crazy Horse Paris
An iconic venue and a premier attraction in Paris, Crazy Horse Paris has been defined as ‘the avant-garde cabaret’ of the city. See the magnificent venue in all its glitz and glamor as you witness performances which celebrate femininity and creative expression. This historic venue has been around for 65 years and has always been the ‘Temple of Femininity’. At Le Crazy Horse De Paris you will discover a new world of beauty, seduction, and charm. Step into the world of Crazy Horse and learn how crazy the girls really are! To read more visit our Crazy Horse Paris collection.
Your Crazy Horse Experience
Descend the wide, red staircase and step inside the red room adorned with velvet, mirrors, and lacquer. Feel the magic, excitement, and heat as you take a seat on the velvety armchairs and discover the charm of the Le Crazy Horse Saloon.
Once inside you will be treated to the latest show and production ‘Totally Crazy’. Totally Crazy is a special show curated to celebrate 65 dazzling years of cabaret performances by combining the most noteworthy acts with new innovations. But your evening will begin 30 minutes before the show starts with a performance by internationally acclaimed Burlesque duo, Lolly Wish and George Bangable.
Drink some champagne and treat yourself to an evening of elegance, sophistication, and seduction that Crazy Horse is world-famous for!
- Crazy Horse Paris Cabaret Show Ticket
- Champagne and goodies (optional)
Know Before You Go
During checkout, you will have the option to choose from five ticket experiences.
- 1. Crazy Show: Includes show only.
- 2. Crazy Champagne Decouverte: Includes show plus one glass of champagne per ticket. (Please note - this option is only available on Monday and Tuesday.)
- 3. Crazy Champagne: Includes show plus half a bottle of champagne per ticket.
- 4. Happy Crazy: Includes show plus half a bottle of champagne, Crazy Horse poster and tote bag.
- 5. Crazy Premium: Includes show plus half a bottle of upgraded champagne along with an assortment of hors d’œuvre.
Sunday - Friday: 8:30 PM & 11 PM
Saturday - 8:30 PM, 11 PM & 12 AM
Individuals must be at least 10 years of age to enter the venue. All guests between 10-18 must be accompanied by their parents/guardians. Alcohol will only be served to patrons above 18 years of age.
Smart, elegant clothing. No sports wear/home wear will be allowed.
Please arrive at least 45 minutes before the scheduled starting of the show. This will ensure you have enough time to get into your seats before the Burlesque act which starts 30 minutes before the show.
Smoking, Pets, Photography and videography are prohibited at the venue.
Strict Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 7 days in advance for a full refund.
Nice show. Booked tickets via Headout app. Wasn't quite sure how things would work out but it's as easy as showing your screenshot at the entrance.
It is a clever amalgamation of seduction, acrobatics and art... What helped my experience get better was the great view we had from the front row itself.
I've been to Moulin Rouge before. Was looking forward to Totally Crazy to see if it's any different and i'll be damned -- it's out of the world.
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
Crazy Horse, 12 Avenue George V, Paris