Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum - Anchors Aweigh: Family Tour
- Explore and learn about the history of the USS Intrepid, also known as "The Fighting I”
- Learn about the it’s past battle ventures as it survived five kamikaze attacks and 1 torpedo strike
- Discover how life was aboard the ship for 3,000 sailors who created a city over the waters
Discover the history, legends and stories of the mighty USS Intrepid. The USS Intrepid, also know as "The Fighting I”, has seen many battles, including the World War II, Cold War and the Vietnam War. It survived five kamikaze attacks and 1 torpedo strike. Post it’s service in the War, the ship berthed itself on the Hudson and became the centerpiece of the Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum.
Your guide will help you explore the museum and the thousands of artifacts in the museum collections. You will also get to learn how life was aboard the ship during the years the ship saw battle in the Pacific theater of the Second World War. Learn how it was like to be part of the deck crew and how a mighty crew of over 3,000 sailors created almost a city on the sea.
- Guided tour
- Museum access
- Local Taxes
- Food and beverages
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, Pier 86, W 46th St & 12th Ave, New York
- All children must be accompanied by a guardian.
- No adult without a child will be allowed on the tour.
- All guests under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult while visiting the Museum.
Other experiences similar to Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum - Anchors Aweigh: Family Tour