La Marina - Lunch Cruise on the Seine River
- Starters - Choice of duck foie gras, mango-pineapple compote, crisp raspberry chips, Mozzarella and basil cream, parmesan chips, Verrine of quinoa, and much more
- Main Course - Choice of a Poultry leg, roast potatoes, Steamed hake steak, artichoke cream and slow-cooked yellow carrots, and much more
- Desserts - Choice of Chocolate-flavoured crisp praline feuilleté, raspberry coulis, Banana-salted butter caramel tart, Banana-salted butter caramel tart, Banana-salted butter caramel tart, and much more
- No booking or credit card fee
- Price inclusive of all fees & taxes
Why choose this?
- Amazing views, friendly service, and delectable food on this wonderful cruise
- A relaxing view to unwind from the daily grind/exploration of Paris
What to expect?
Cruise on the Seine and enjoy the various sights along the river whilst digging into an authentic French meal. This 90-minute cruise begins at the foot of the Orsay Museum and includes an amazing menu of the best French food. The menu also includes a Café Gourmand (coffee served with a selection of delicious delights).
- Cruise tickets
- 3-course lunch cruise on the Seine
- Local fees & taxes
- Hotel transfers
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
La Marina Port Solferino, 11 Quai Anatole France, Paris
Boarding at 12.15 pm at the foot of the Orsay Museum