Cape May Marine Cruise
- Cruise around the island of Cape May and explore the open waters of the Atlantic Ocean
- Professional guides providing insights on historic sites
- Enjoy this deluxe inshore/offshore cruise on a large, comfortable super cruiser
- Spot a variety of marine life and pelagic birds
The Cape May Whale Watch and Research Center (CMWW & RC) presents an unparalleled seafaring safari to the oceanic wonders of the Atlantic. Be amazed by breathtaking sights of the world's largest mammals surfacing and breaching. Enjoy the antics of man's best friends - the dolphins, as they cavort and frolic right alongside the boat. See pelagic birds soaring overhead and learn the various spotting techniques from experienced naturalists. Stay alert for the sudden photo opportunities, by a seldom seen, rare and endangered species, for you to capture its essence on film. Careful instructions are given in the "spotting techniques" for particular species by our naturalist. As a result of this collaboration, you will be able to share your knowledge to help save the habitat of these intelligent, friendly, and family oriented creatures. Take back all your learnings and spread the awareness to help save these amazing species.
- Kids aged 6 and below get to ride for free; 1 kid per each paying adult
- Junior rates for youngsters aged 7-12
- A full snack bar serving hot dogs, sliders, pizza, breakfast sandwiches, PBJ, ice cream along with hot and cold beverages.
- No outside food, drinks, water bottles, or coolers permitted on board.
- In the event that no Marine life is sighted another trip will be offered subject to availability
- Boarding begin 20 minutes prior to the departure timings
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.