Dolphin Watching Cruise
- Cruise around the island of Cape May
- Professional guides providing insights on historic sites
- Learn all about local dolphins in their pristine environment and about their habits and habitat
- Enjoy this cruise on a large, comfortable super cruiser and continental breakfast
Experience Cape May in a whole new way! Join us aboard the Cape May Whale Watcher for the first trip of the day as we cruise around the island of Cape May, NJ. See Victorian homes, Cape May Lighthouse and many other points of interest as your Captain narrates the tour with historical facts provided by the Mid-Atlantic Center for the Arts and Humanities. This Excursion is a great way to spend the morning at the beach with the children and the whole family!
- Kids aged 6 and below get to ride for free; 1 kid per each paying adult
- Junior Rates are for youngsters age 7 - 12.
- A full snack bar serving hot dogs, sliders, pizza, breakfast sandwiches, PBJ, ice cream along with hot and cold beverages.
- No outside food, drinks, water bottles, or coolers permitted on board.
- In the event that no Marine Mammals are sighted another trip will be offered subject to availability
- Boarding begin 20 minutes prior to the departure timings
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.